• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

Timry2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 XLT Sport
I got my VIN today with a build date scheduled for June 17th. I ordered on 3/19 so hopefully they keep on schedule. Carbonized gray metallic, GT, PP, AE, Mag-ride. Interesting, i will have start stop on mine but still shows the gas guzzler tax
Sponsored

Immortalsoul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT premium PP1
Your sales guy may not have put your email on the order!
I got my order confirmation before I left the dealership.
Order placed 12/6/23. VIN received 2/15/24. Built & Shipped 3/25/24. Still waiting for delivery.
Don't go by my dates. I have seen many GTs having a 2-3 month cycle. I saw one order from up your way from PEI at a mere two months!
Its crazy because I ordered mine Dec 13th and received my vin Jan, it was built in Feb and I picked it up on March 27th and I live on an island. My buddy ordered his 3 weeks ago, got a vin a week after order but no build date so far. I would have thought orders closer to the manufacturing location would have received their order sooner. I would have also thought that there would be some sort of consistency with order turn around times.