• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
Has anyone seen on the guide where you can delete the hood stripe on the Dark Horse? I think I may like this option.
Sponsored

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Since there was conflicting information- I reached out to a few sources who could find out more and confirmed the Recaro's DO NOT have Heat/Cool. I'm as surprised about it as you.
I don't want to believe it. It would be utterly stupid to announce them and also show them in those pre production cars and then taking it away.

Also the new Recaro seats have perforated seats which is actually an indication that there must be a heating and cooling option. I personally believe it is either a printing mistake or that feature will be shown at later stage.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
And it is also weird to me that you can't find any information about the new LED headlights in the order guide, whether the "standard" version for GT, nor the "tinted" version for the DH.

Or maybe I just didn't see it...

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I don't want to believe it. It would be utterly stupid to announce them and also show them in those pre production cars and then taking it away.

Also the new Recaro seats have perforated seats which is actually an indication that there must be a heating and cooling option. I personally believe it is either a printing mistake or that feature will be shown at later stage.
It is possible that there is a materials shortage and they will be added at a later time. For those who want them, I hope so.

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1 2022 MT
It is possible that there is a materials shortage and they will be added at a later time. For those who want them, I hope so.
I want the new heated/cooled/memory recaros to retrofit them on a S550 that has the premium seats. But maybe I am wanting and hoping too much.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Something else I noticed, we have seen 2 different colors of DH handling pack wheels, but only one made the cut it looks like. We have seen 2 different colors of Dark Horse badges as well, I wonder if that will be cut down to one.

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
And it is also weird to me that you can't find any information about the new LED headlights in the order guide, whether the "standard" version for GT, nor the "tinted" version for the DH.

Or maybe I just didn't see it...
Do u mean the tint? I heard they were also projector now

S650 Mustang Latest 2024 Mustang Order Guide and Price List (w/ MSRP & Invoice)! Screenshot 2023-03-02 at 11.48.01 PM

S650 Mustang Latest 2024 Mustang Order Guide and Price List (w/ MSRP & Invoice)! Screenshot 2023-03-02 at 11.49.31 PM

Last edited:

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GT
Also the new Recaro seats have perforated seats which is actually an indication that there must be a heating and cooling option.
Not per se. Perforated leather is also just used to provide a more luxurious perception.

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Just get your price signed by the GM. All these folks saying they are getting the DH for MSRP should have that. Otherwise, you might as well have a signed waffle house napkin.

The ONLY exception to that, is if you have a personal relationship with your salesman, and he's confident his GM won't undercut him when your car shows up after he's seen other dealers closing deals with mark-ups.

I said the only thing that'd stop me from getting a DH is if it was over 70k. I guess I'm getting a DH.

Grabber_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
So do you guys think I am I better off with X-Plan (as I think that also limits dealer fees?) or 2% below invoice on a GT?

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
So do you guys think I am I better off with X-Plan (as I think that also limits dealer fees?) or 2% below invoice on a GT?
X-plan == INvoice + like $150 and limits dealer fees to $99.
2% below invoice + full dealer fee SHOULD be lower by about $500 but do the math.

X-plan only makes sense if you have a d*ck dealer who wants to only sell at MSRP.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Long McArthur Ford's team always has their dealer build and price tools up early, it looks like they are working on the 2024 now. I think you can do the ecoboost and ecoboost premium now. The pictures aren't correct, but it looks like the options and pricing are. I'm sure there will be more updates in the next few days.

https://order.long-mcarthur.com/carresearch/CustomOrder-Trims/Ford/Mustang/2024/
Sponsored

Last edited: