• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

5.ooooooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
O7 merc mountianeer premier
Seriously Ford, you offer a blue interior themed car (which I love), But why not include Atlas blue with the appearance package. :angry::question: Grabber blue and vapor blue are already vibrant colors. Atlas would have been the regular blue option next to vapor and blue ember.
S650 Mustang Latest 2024 Mustang Order Guide and Price List (w/ MSRP & Invoice)! 6079BE0E-AF38-4061-BCE1-7E47E9F81FD7
Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
So it seems they have the EcoBoost high performance package coming right of the gate. If im reading that correctl.
Honestly if they had not killed the manual on the EB, and if the Hi-Po is in the 350+ range and handles VERY well I'd be interested in one. The EB is the only trim I think looks good for the S560. With how few places there are to let the 5.0 really stretch its legs wouldn't really care if I'm dropping power for a better MPG/handling car. I wouldn't change anything about my commute except mean I spend less gas doing it.

5.ooooooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The EB HPP is nothing new so no reason for it not to available immediately.
Its nothing new but it was package above the standard EB performance package. Besides the engine it’s appears to get the HI-PO as the standard performance package. If this is the case good. But why can’t Ford offer the PP2 from the s550 as the standard for the GTs performance package? (I know it’s about the cost)

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
In what way? They have almost same power ratings, both have rev matching, and other than gearing it's really more about the shifter feel than the transmission itself since 2019. I remember when the GT350 came out people complained it had longer gearing than the GT did at the time.

Only people I see bitch about the MT-82 are only people that had the old ones and don't know its been 4yrs since its been an issue.
Did you know that Schwerin is a city in Germany? :D

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT

ElectricGirafe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Ecoboost
Its nothing new but it was package above the standard EB performance package. Besides the engine it’s appears to get the HI-PO as the standard performance package. If this is the case good. But why can’t Ford offer the PP2 from the s550 as the standard for the GTs performance package? (I know it’s about the cost)
Where's the official information for this package? Does the HPP get a unique front fascia or decals like the S550? Does the HPP not get the bigger turbo as in previous years? I have many questions, but no answers!

5.ooooooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Where's the official information for this package? Does the HPP get a unique front fascia or decals like the S550? Does the HPP not get the bigger turbo as in previous years? I have many questions, but no answers!
I found it here

S650 Mustang Latest 2024 Mustang Order Guide and Price List (w/ MSRP & Invoice)! EEB4235E-8EE4-4688-A8B8-C2BA5AF81EF7

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I guess I’m the only one that’s super pumped that the Mini Spare is standard on the GT…
I had to go back and look at the order guide again, to be sure I didn't miss something.

Apparently, that's only true about the GT having a mini spare if you do *NOT* get the Performance Package.

Which frankly, makes no sense to me, but oh well...

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
I had to go back and look at the order guide again, to be sure I didn't miss something.

Apparently, that's only true about the GT having a mini spare if you do *NOT* get the Performance Package.

Which frankly, makes no sense to me, but oh well...
Pretty sure it has to do with the mini spare not being able to clear the brembos.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Pretty sure it has to do with the mini spare not being able to clear the brembos.
I'm not an engineer, so please excuse my ignorance when I ask this question...

But in theory, couldn't they offer a "mini-spare" in a size that would clear the brembos?
Sponsored