• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

dfanucci

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang Coupe
Of all the stupid things ever put into a vehicle. Is Ford going to pay for the busted windshield from a baseball bat when some bozo with a custom exhaust remote revs his car and pisses someone off?

Really Ford, you could have taken that features resources and put them toward a decent interior.

Good Lord...

(my opinion)

Last edited:

Tommy Nokes

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gr Cherokee Trailhawk, 2023 Audi Q8
Of all the stupid things ever put into a vehicle. Is Ford going to pay for the busted windshield from a baseball bat when some bozo with a custom exhaust remote revs his car and pisses someone off?

Really Ford, you could have taken that features resources and put them toward a decent interior.

Good Lord...

(my opinion)
I see your point, but I think you are in the miniority here. Will I use it, hell yes. I think it is cool. Will I use it often, no.

In addition, I don't think it took long for Ford to develop this.

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Perhaps I've missed it, but has Ford stated whether or not this works on a manual car? The fact that this states you can manually start the car makes me think you should be able to do it with a manual that's in neutral.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Perhaps I've missed it, but has Ford stated whether or not this works on a manual car? The fact that this states you can manually start the car makes me think you should be able to do it with a manual that's in neutral.
just autos unfortunately

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker
My grandson will LOVE it! LOL

However, I would gladly give it up to have a heads up display HUD... just sayin'

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K2375
I guess it's what Ford pictures as the new generation of Mustang enthusiasts: Can't drive stick, needs video game type animated screens and poser-revs in a parking lot.

Makes me wonder how the OG 60s muscle car guys see us S550 folks with heated/cooled seats, heated steering wheels, etc. :crackup:

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
This is for the 10-speed auto only. Same as remote start.

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
My grandson will LOVE it! LOL

However, I would gladly give it up to have a heads up display HUD... just sayin'
100% I would much rather have the HUD than the remote rev. I think the HUD should have been standard on GT and DH. A little disappointing that it is not even an option.

dfanucci

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang Coupe
I guess it's what Ford pictures as the new generation of Mustang enthusiasts: Can't drive stick, needs video game type animated screens and poser-revs in a parking lot.

Makes me wonder how the OG 60s muscle car guys see us S550 folks with heated/cooled seats, heated steering wheels, etc. :crackup:
Nothing poser about heated and cooled seats! Vinyl is just brutal when the temps creep up. Instant sweaty back.

Grabber_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
While the remote start is great, I doubt I will ever use this...

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium

Good Lord...

(my opinion)
Why would Ford pay for a schizo who breaks your car? That's what insurance is for.

Why would you get mad at Ford for this? It's not their fault you're revving your engine.

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP

Target audiences change, ive been to plenty of cars and coffee's to know that the real '60s muscle car guys are still muscle car guys, they just moved on to the 350 and the 500 or to resto/restomod and kit classics instead.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Makes me wonder how the OG 60s muscle car guys see us S550 folks with heated/cooled seats, heated steering wheels, etc.
I'm a 60's muscle car guy. First was a 1966 Fairlane GTA. I love all this stuff including the tech. Besides, I'm old and frail. I need it!! :crackup: :cwl: :like:
Sponsored