• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
I love seeing the types of banners like the OP. Cool heritage stuff.
Would I have rather had them finally get a HUD instead of the remote rev? Yes. Is the HUD more driver-centric than the remote rev? Yes.
Ipads, drift brake, remote rev all leaning towards attracting a certain demographic? Yes.
Are they wrong for that? 🤷‍♂️
They are trying to do different stuff, which is much more than Dodge or GM are doing for their 24MYs.
There’s also the fact that one of these is created with nothing but software coding and the other requires additional hardware

So the whole thread of complaining is really asinine

It’s basically like saying “no this creative little gimmick is stupid grow up” which skirts the entire fact that the Mustang is a giant Man Toy to begin with and this is an “easy” crowd pleaser that got thrown in

Someone doesn’t want to use it? Cool, nobody’s holding a gun to their head lol
Sponsored

KINGKONA

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1/AE/MAGNERIDE
Well, this feature was meant for car people. The other 97.8712% won’t even know or care. Or maybe they will find out about it, try it, love it, and become car people.
The other 97.8712% of people WILL know and care when DBs are using that retarded function to show-off to their friends in their neighborhood at 3AM.

Such antics give all of us a bad rep. It's what creates the hatred from most people about our cars and what we do with them. It's also the very reason for the QUIET start with the AE.

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
There’s also the fact that one of these is created with nothing but software coding and the other requires additional hardware

So the whole thread of complaining is really asinine

It’s basically like saying “no this creative little gimmick is stupid grow up” which skirts the entire fact that the Mustang is a giant Man Toy to begin with and this is an “easy” crowd pleaser that got thrown in

Someone doesn’t want to use it? Cool, nobody’s holding a gun to their head lol
Simple fix for the complainers. Buy the manual. Then they have another reason to be (feel) superior. Their car is above all that.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
The other 97.8712% of people WILL know and care when DBs are using that retarded function to show-off to their friends in their neighborhood at 3AM.

Such antics give all of us a bad rep. It's what creates the hatred from most people about our cars and what we do with them. It's also the very reason for the QUIET start with the AE.
Very very specific straw men being created to back your complaints

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350

In your daily driving, or weekend driving, you experience this hatred from people? It's pretty much just all on the internet... tik tak, facespace, instagrim and whatnot

I literally got crap from a guy yesterday bc my car was too quiet when I pulled up to the gas station lol.

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
Simple fix for the complainers. Buy the manual. Then they have another reason to be (feel) superior. Their car is above all that.
why stop there? frankly im tired of all these kids with their fancy direct fuel injected V8's and their fancy hydraulic braking systems, people should grow the fuck up and be real men, get a bicycle. None of this fancy electronic assistance, just you some pedals and wheels. that's all you need.

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
why stop there? frankly im tired of all these kids with their fancy direct fuel injected V8's and their fancy hydraulic braking systems, people should grow the fuck up and be real men, get a bicycle. None of this fancy electronic assistance, just you some pedals and wheels. that's all you need.
Back in my day, we did not even have those fancy mechanical bicycles. We had to walk or ride dinosaurs. Get something with some soul in it!

KINGKONA

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1/AE/MAGNERIDE
In your daily driving, or weekend driving, you experience this hatred from people? It's pretty much just all on the internet... tik tak, facespace, instagrim and whatnot

I literally got crap from a guy yesterday bc my car was too quiet when I pulled up to the gas station lol.
No, I suspect it mostly goes un-said.

The point is that we turn people against us when we act like DBs and irritate others.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
No, I suspect it mostly goes un-said.

The point is that we turn people against us when we act like DBs and irritate others.
Who's this "we" you speak of?

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
If you still have that Z06, the new GT you're ordering must be the wifeys car
Sold it during peak COVID nonsense for WAY more than I bought it for (granted I had to put a new LS7 in it so still lost lots of money). Also I'm young and single and soon to be BROKE

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
All of us. We're a group/family/etc.

You can't escape the negative effects of what others do in similar cars. The stink gets on you.
Am I grouped in with murders because we both have hands?

How about we just enjoy what we have regardless of what others do. If someone associates all people of a group as bad because of one bad actor I could literally care less about their opinion.
Sponsored