• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Guess the Dark Horse owners kit

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1; AT; M0960
So GT350 got a flat plane crank, 500 a supercharger gear thing, the Mach 1 a ring gear...what do you think the Dark Horse will be? A statue thing of the Dark Horse emblem might be a possibility similar to the Mach E. I would rather see some kind of a dual intake facsimile/mini model.
Sponsored

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
So GT350 got a flat plane crank, 500 a supercharger gear thing, the Mach 1 a ring gear...what do you think the Dark Horse will be? A statue thing of the Dark Horse emblem might be a possibility similar to the Mach E. I would rather see some kind of a dual intake facsimile/mini model.
Guessing a throttle body or pair of them

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I was not impressed by the Mach 1 display, with the gears and pinion; it remains in the box. The enclosed documentation though, the brochure and the letter, were nice.

I like to see future kits with a scale replica of the owners car, in their color, with a small plaque indicating the VIN. A special edition Matchbox (ya, I know, it's a stretch) would be nice.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
Iā€™m betting Itā€™ll be a display with all the previously released Mustangs on a giant dark horse logo with led lights complete with the obligatory made in China sticker underneath.
Canā€™t exactly create a legacy brochure for something that never existed.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
S650 Mustang Guess the Dark Horse owners kit 1668345074196

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
A docking station for the dashboard maybe? That might be cool. You could do video driving sim with your mustang dash at your PC. Almost like being in the car. Who said you canā€™t take it with youā€¦.

Last edited:

Gogoggansgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Iā€™d be surprised if they got one to be honest, but if they did a pair of cams would be cool

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Iā€™d be surprised if they got one to be honest, but if they did a pair of cams would be cool
this or one the connecting rods would be really cool

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram TRX
I was not impressed by the Mach 1 display, with the gears and pinion; it remains in the box. The enclosed documentation though, the brochure and the letter, were nice.

I like to see future kits with a scale replica of the owners car, in their color, with a small plaque indicating the VIN. A special edition Matchbox (ya, I know, it's a stretch) would be nice.
You can sell on eBay 300-500

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
an indigo blue horse head a la my little pony

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
I just want them to continue Track Attack. I was looking so forward to that when I ordered my Mach 1 that never got built.
Sponsored