• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dark Horse future owners

eukoski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang V6
Mine is 7k over, but that was after I got them down from 15k over after I threatened to walk away.
I'm locked in at $7500 over, I think this will be about average. I've heard some crazy high numbers.
Sponsored

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 6 speed, 2021 Volvo XC40 R-Design
Haha I know what you mean. I havenā€™t told my dealer who is marking them up $7K to find someone else to buy it. If my MSRP order falls through for some reason, Iā€™ll be paying max $7K over. But itā€™s definitely not unheard of for dealers to throw in surprise fees at the time of closing. Especially if the OTD price hasnā€™t been signed and agreed upon by both parties.

$7,500 in Little Rock Arkansas. Calling around Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Upper Michigan I heard between $5,000 and $30k dealer markups. I'm skeptical when people say they're getting MSRP. They don't have the vehicle yet.

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
I paid $1K over. It was written on my order form with the total amount listed with the Doc Fee, Car price and my deposit. I basically chalked up that my deposit was the ADM of $1K.

I didnā€™t like even paying the $1K, but compared to what a lot of other people are paying/seeing, I was at peace with it.

Spectre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Boxster GTS
Did any of yā€™all notice ford hiked DH prices 2 grand already..
I think it's more than likely you're seeing the same price from two different sources: one that bakes destination and handling into base price, and another (ie Ford) that doesn't.

javiviano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Mustang
After several conversations and being told there is no ADM, my initial dealer advised that ownership decided to tack on $10K the morning of my order. A week later, my salesman directed me to another dealer who had an allocation available and I placed it with them, with no ADM. When I get it, I'll be sending a nice to gift to my original salesman. Not happy with the original dealer, but my salesman had my back.

raptor5244

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
After several conversations and being told there is no ADM, my initial dealer advised that ownership decided to tack on $10K the morning of my order. A week later, my salesman directed me to another dealer who had an allocation available and I placed it with them, with no ADM. When I get it, I'll be sending a nice to gift to my original salesman. Not happy with the original dealer, but my salesman had my back.
Good to hear, this is why the dealership model needs to die.

raptor5244

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
But 10 speed will smoke manual shifts ass. But manual shifts are more fun to drive
I hear you but these are supposed to be drivers cars with a focus on fun and driving engagement. If you want fast, then skip the slow shifting 10 speed auto and get an EV with instant torque that doesn't need to shift at all. You will be the stop light king. šŸ˜‰ I had a Tesla Model 3 Performance, it got old beating everyone to the next stop light.

seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT
$7,500 in Little Rock Arkansas. Calling around Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Upper Michigan I heard between $5,000 and $30k dealer markups. I'm skeptical when people say they're getting MSRP. They don't have the vehicle yet.
Did you check St Louis? Only a couple of dealers were doing ADM here. That being said, I have no idea if any allocations are left.

seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT
Good to hear, this is why the dealership model needs to die.
I am on the fence on dealer model. I mean I am sure one of the reasons Ford is charging so much is to get a bigger piece of the pie. And in normal times you rarely pay MSRP. Get rid of dealers and you will pay MSRP everytime.

Bartman203

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
I hear you but these are supposed to be drivers cars with a focus on fun and driving engagement. If you want fast, then skip the slow shifting 10 speed auto and get an EV with instant torque that doesn't need to shift at all. You will be the stop light king. šŸ˜‰ I had a Tesla Model 3 Performance, it got old beating everyone to the next stop light.
I know, my daughter has the Mach E GT

Bartman203

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
I just hope my heat and cooled seats donā€™t look like crap. Wanted the Recaroā€™s and 6 speed,but wife is short and has a bad ACL in left knee. And itā€™s her car . Lol. Canā€™t find a pic for sure of the seats.
hopefully they will look like the recaro with inserts and maybe a dark horse stitched emblem or something.

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Signed OTD invoice at MSRP in Dallas back when the order banks opened on 3/27. Last week I called my salesman at the dealership I'm buying from and he said there shouldn't be any ADM since we both signed to the OTD price, plus he told me I'm first in line to receive a DH allocation. I will say if they do try to pull a fast one with ADM closer to delivery I'll balk.

Underway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gt Premium PP1
$0 MSRP from a dealer in Florida. I put the deposit down in January and got confirmation from Ford on March 27th.

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
MSRP with a $500 deposit when the order was placed on 3/27. The deposit goes toward the price of the Dark Horse.
Sponsored