• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Guess what?

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
You probably would not like my music, I like the 80s on eight, I’m all into a lot of bass. I have not messed with the stereo yet except to listen to it on the way home and I think it is out doing the Audi believe it or not. You’ll have to remind me tomorrow for audio as I will forget. Right now I’m trying to get the darn fob to sync with seat settings. Only beeping once instead of twice, so not syncing. I suppose I’m going to have to already take it back to the shop next week. I just asked Alexa how many of the 13,000 mustangs they have built and she said 67%
You probably would not like my music, I like the 80s on eight, I’m all into a lot of bass. I have not messed with the stereo yet except to listen to it on the way home and I think it is out doing the Audi believe it or not. You’ll have to remind me tomorrow for audio as I will forget. Right now I’m trying to get the darn fob to sync with seat settings. Only beeping once instead of twice, so not syncing. I suppose I’m going to have to already take it back to the shop next week. I just asked Alexa how many of the 13,000 mustangs they have built and she said 67%
Sent you a message, file was too large to send🤬
Sponsored

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Congrats!!!

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
I am hoping They got my message to cancel the one I ordered, I do not want to see somebody else driving the car that I built😂
What was the old build? And when is it supposed to be built?

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What was the old build? And when is it supposed to be built?
This car I just got was ordered back in March. Had to cancel. Then when I reordered same car. It still hasn’t even begun to be built yet so,changed interior to gray. But don’t like the dealer on 2nd order. So my first car was already in production when they canceled it. I saw it for sale at first dealer, so went and bought it the other day

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
This car I just got was ordered back in March. Had to cancel. Then when I reordered same car. It still hasn’t even begun to be built yet so,changed interior to gray. But don’t like the dealer on 2nd order. So my first car was already in production when they canceled it. I saw it for sale at first dealer, so went and bought it the other day
I’m tracking all that. Curious what the spec was….

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
🤣🤣 I believe you will find alot of people to race haha. And yeah that car will be a learning curve on the tech side.
when did you say you are getting your car?
About to go get back in it and try and learn a few more things. I liked it better when cars weren’t complicated to drive. You would start it and turn the AM on or put a CD or cassette in them and drive away.

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
One day, I will race you 😂 great grandma and a young stud. 😂
When I got my 96 they asked what color I wanted. I said anything but green. I ended up with Pacific Green which I guess isn't so bad as the color grows on you like moss. I picked the theme song "It ain't easy being green". Maybe you should go for "The little old lady from Pasadena".