• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ford chat updates on ETA

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
My car was produced on the 3rd but my tracker shows it was updated today? What could they have done today? The sticker still says ramp W.
Sponsored

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
My car was produced on the 3rd but my tracker shows it was updated today? What could they have done today? The sticker still says ramp W.
Most likely “received” which means it’s at either ramp 59 or ramp 51 which is where it will ship out from whenever that is lol I have been there since 7/20

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Currently its 8/5-8/11 but obviously not going to happen and will probably switch to 8/11-8/17 like some other members already have in a few days. One day these will be accurate but that is not today :(
Is that transport by rail, if so that's what like a day, right. I can still happen! As far as I seen there is no order people are getting vehicles ordered.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Is that transport by rail, if so that's what like a day, right. I can still happen! As far as I seen there is no order people are getting vehicles ordered.
The ETA is to the dealer not for shipping if my car ships within this eta range though I’d be ecstatic but I’m not betting on it. Also mine is coming by truck. I think there will be some sort of order based on availability of rail cars/trucks and build date. According to my dealer my car has constantly had the earliest ETA range of any other orders he has. Ordered 3/27 with priority 10 so was the first order scheduled from my dealership

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
Most likely “received” which means it’s at either ramp 59 or ramp 51 which is where it will ship out from whenever that is lol I have been there since 7/20
Man I'm in purgatory. Ford chat told me eta of the 25th to the 31st but my dealer doesn't have one so who knows.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Man I'm in purgatory. Ford chat told me eta of the 25th to the 31st but my dealer doesn't have one so who knows.
Yea we all are man and I’m assuming those date are for August? Your dealer definitely has an ETA but will be the same as what Ford chat says for the most part when was your car built?

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
The ETA is to the dealer not for shipping if my car ships within this eta range though I’d be ecstatic but I’m not betting on it. Also mine is coming by truck. I think there will be some sort of order based on availability of rail cars/trucks and build date. According to my dealer my car has constantly had the earliest ETA range of any other orders he has. Ordered 3/27 with priority 10 so was the first order scheduled from my dealership

Truck is easy to track once it gets loaded. Your priority 10 is normal and really no different if higher, under 10 would mean something.
Rail there is no order that I can figure out because we have to wait for a truck to transport us from the train yard. At the time I ordered my GT, pick up from the rail yard was up to a week wait.
And after driving by the rail yard the other day there still might be a wait. They have lots of Bronco's, Bronco Sports, Maverik's and Rangers just sitting waiting for pick up.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Truck is easy to track once it gets loaded. Your priority 10 is normal and really no different if higher, under 10 would mean something.
Rail there is no order that I can figure out because we have to wait for a truck to transport us from the train yard. At the time I ordered my GT, pick up from the rail yard was up to a week wait.
And after driving by the rail yard the other day there still might be a wait. They have lots of Bronco's, Bronco Sports, Maverik's and Rangers just sitting waiting for pick up.
Yea I know priorities 10-19 are only for the dealer but that’s good to know about tracking the truck now if only it can get put on one lol

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
I got ahold of ford chat today, Asked why all the holds and changes in delivery. He wrote there is no holds or changes. 🙄
I did notice the dealership (after they screwed up) put my priority down as 10. Hasn’t helped at all. He also said mine May be in the next build . 😂 will believe it when I see it

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
If Ford thinks I'm taking delivery of a convertible in October they are really on that dope. I'm drawing a line in the sand. That line is September 18th. May as well just cancel and re-order later on at that point. I have a $1000 down but I'd rather eat that than park my daily outside all Winter just to start making steep payments on something I didn't even get to use hardly. At that point I'd rather just eat the $1000 and park the daily in the garage all Winter and re-order for Spring or early Summer delivery next year.

blunders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Priority doesn't matter. I have a priority 1 order and have a similar ETA as everyone else in other threads. My vehicle was built on 5/31 - GT, 401a, NP.

Tommy Nokes

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gr Cherokee Trailhawk, 2023 Audi Q8
Throwing this out there. We all know OKTB has not happened. That aside, could they also be having carrier issues? Ex: carrier negotiations, number of carriers, number of drivers, costs, etc. And could the carrier issues, if any, be hindering OKTB.

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
Priority doesn't matter. I have a priority 1 order and have a similar ETA as everyone else in other threads. My vehicle was built on 5/31 - GT, 401a, NP.
If priority codes don’t matter, then why have them at all? The must matter somewhat.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Throwing this out there. We all know OKTB has not happened. That aside, could they also be having carrier issues? Ex: carrier negotiations, number of carriers, number of drivers, costs, etc. And could the carrier issues, if any, be hindering OKTB.
Potentially but if it was carrier issues I would assume we’d start to see shipment just slowly

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
If priority codes don’t matter, then why have them at all? The must matter somewhat.
Priority only effect scheduling 1-9 effect getting picked from all order 10-19 effect getting picked between your dealerships orders
Sponsored