• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

MustangS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Vert GT
It’s difficult to tell by the photos, but the steering wheel still appears to be too big in diameter.

I hope that’s not the case. In my opinion, Mustangs have always had steering wheels that are far too big.
Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Finally! It's already showing some nice looking lines, frontend looks a bit Mach 1 like, rear seems to have a really aggressive diffusor. I will do deeper analysis of the lines on the weekend

tangguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
looks like they now have hood vents upfront and the whole hood is now raised in the middle section (like an inverted V). Also the vertical bar shaped rear sequential LEDs are now replaced with DOT type design (or maybe that's just the camo)

S650 Mustang First Look: S650 Mustang Prototype Spied With Production Body! 📸 InkedS650 Mustang Prototype Mule Spied 11_LI

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2 M35i
looks like they now have hood vents upfront and the whole hood is now raised in the middle section (like an inverted V). Also the vertical bar shaped rear sequential LEDs are now replaced with DOT type design (or maybe that's just the camo)

InkedS650 Mustang Prototype Mule Spied 11_LI.jpg
I noticed there was something odd with that area. Especially given that most camouflaged vehicles that have a hood vent or vents have velcro openings for them to test behind closed doors.

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.LEDandSafety.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
If they're going back to single exhaust tips it would be nice if they were bigger.
This appears to be just an Ecoboost car.

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
headlights are 4+ inches lower than before. Why? I think they did a mash-up of S197 grill and S550.2 with a bar splitting the mouth into 2 sections, left and right.

The air-bag they taped to the rear of the roof is hilarious. The sheet-metal of the door doesn't follow the contour so it's either an artifact of the camo ballooning, or it's an artificial pillow/bag to ruin the roof-line guesses.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I wish I could make the camo for it, I'd add all sorts of things to throw off the actual design. At least we'll start seeing things now though
headlights are 4+ inches lower than before. Why? I think they did a mash-up of S197 grill and S550.2 with a bar splitting the mouth into 2 sections, left and right.

The air-bag they taped to the rear of the roof is hilarious. The sheet-metal of the door doesn't follow the contour so it's either an artifact of the camo ballooning, or it's an artificial pillow/bag to ruin the roof-line guesses.
Maybe it's a roof spoiler lol.

S650 Mustang First Look: S650 Mustang Prototype Spied With Production Body! 📸 1642190261355

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
In all seriousness though I'm liking the looks of this. However, I'll also say that i feel we're also being misled on a bunch of the key panels because I seriously doubt there's that inverted V for the hood like we're seeing on this. Keep in mind they throw fake panels on things to throw us off y'all. Also #NotTheRealHeadlights #NotTheRealTaillights

IceGamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW G20 330d xdrive
I do get where @Jem got the "underwhelming" first impression from😬

We finally got some actual s650 pics but there are already a few concerning aspects...

Headlights look outdated, overall front looks "just" ok and the non-existance of the quad exhaust is a no go. Unless it is the Ecoboost.

I'm bad at imagening stuff so I hope it's going to be better then what my mind creates at the moment 😉

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I do get where @Jem got the "underwhelming" first impression from😬

We finally got some actual s650 pics but there are already a few concerning aspects...

Headlights look outdated, overall front looks "just" ok and the non-existance of the quad exhaust is a no go. Unless it is the Ecoboost.

I'm bad at imagening stuff so I hope it's going to be better then what my mind creates at the moment 😉
#NotTheRealHeadlights. Keep that in mind that these are probably just placeholders for what the real ones would be. Remember people have been saying it's still a tribar design in the lamps just more vertical. I could very well be wrong but.. Judging by the way mules/prototype/spy models have gone in the past these are most likely just placeholders.
Sponsored