• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Guys. I have nothing to do with this 🤣🤣. But it's the same place where we got all the pictures. It's pathetic how some people dare to use 12 and 15 years old kids to do that...because I don't think a 12 years old is Mustang enthusiast. Maybe a Mustang car toy enthusiast 🤣.

Yet, it's another reason to speed the shipping process....and to stop exposing the cars to weather and theft.

S650 Mustang First 2024 Mustang orders being shipped to dealers now! Screenshot_20230731_070547_Instagram
Sponsored

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
Guys. I have nothing to do with this 🤣🤣. But it's the same place where we got all the pictures. It's pathetic how some people dare to use 12 and 15 years old kids to do that...because I don't think a 12 years old is Mustang enthusiast. Maybe a Mustang car toy enthusiast 🤣.

Yet, it's another reason to speed the shipping process....and to stop exposing the cars to weather and theft.

Screenshot_20230731_070547_Instagram.jpg
Dude…. I knew this was going to happen at some point 🤦‍♂️ ship the f’n cars already!!!!

Last edited:

Trinz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT (Awaiting)

Screenshot_20230731_070547_Instagram.jpg

That's wild, can't believe how they even attempted to drive away with them haha.
Even with all the new tech and security.
Kids these days I swear.

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
Most likely they'll send it via train as close as possible to the dealer, then truck it from there

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
Okay so this might sound fishy but I was talking to my dealer earlier today morning and he said that he did a VIN check while on the phone with me to track the location (I don’t even know if that’s possible but okay) and he said that my car appears to be in the middle of a freeway near Detroit in transit. I’m in Cleveland, he went on to say that he wouldn’t be surprised if it got delivered tmrw.

I don’t know how credible this information is but it sure gets my hopes up lol.
It got a chuckle from me.lol

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
For those of you who say " you can't drive that thing from fall until next spring". What is the point (when worst case scenario hits) getting the car like what, September? And then only able to drive it for a month and then put it in the garage for the next 8 months?

I wouldn't get a car right away in its first production line anyway, because we all know what *uck ups the S550 had, when it got out. Maybe placing the order in fall and get the car in spring would have made more sense. But well...
Sponsored