• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
For those of you who say " you can't drive that thing from fall until next spring". What is the point (when worst case scenario hits) getting the car like what, September? And then only able to drive it for a month and then put it in the garage for the next 8 months?

I wouldn't get a car right away in its first production line anyway, because we all know what *uck ups the S550 had, when it got out. Maybe placing the order in fall and get the car in spring would have made more sense. But well...
Hindsight is always 20/20 isn't it?
Sponsored

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
@DTOWN Have you spotted any base GT's with the 18x8.5 Ebony Black Painted Wheels? That is literally the only wheel I haven't seen in photos yet and that's what I have on my order haha
I will check...but after the theft's attempt yesterday, it will be difficult to get closer.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Where is this Ford chat you speak of? I spoke to someone on phone and he had nothing but an attitude and told me nothing.
I saw it on the ford website. I haven’t used it yet, but just about too!

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500
So here is the latest I got for my car from Ford chat this morning. Take it for what its worth...

at 9:12, Aug 3:

Thank you for choosing to chat with us. We will be with you shortly. You are currently 1 waiting in queue.

at 9:12, Aug 3:

You are now chatting with Carissa. Please do not enter any sensitive personal data such as social security number or credit card numbers.​

Carissa

at 9:13, Aug 3:

Hello! My name is Carissa. How can I help you today?

Me

at 9:13, Aug 3:​

Good morning Carissa. What is the latest ETA for my 24 Mustang? VIN 1FA6P8CF4R5402999

Carissa

at 9:13, Aug 3:

I will be more than happy to provide you with a primary status of your vehicle order and do some researching for some updates.

Carissa

at 9:14, Aug 3:

Please allow me 2-3 minutes to look over your vehicle.

Me

at 9:14, Aug 3:​

No problem. And thank you!

Carissa

at 9:15, Aug 3:

I appreciate you waiting! It looks like your vehicle is within the Production status. I see the estimated date of arrival is August 3rd. However, once in Transit this may reflect a different final estimated date. You should be able to track your vehicle, if you have the VIN and order code here: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Me

at 9:16, Aug 3:​

Can you provide a secondary status and location?

Carissa

at 9:17, Aug 3:

Of course! I do have the current location as, Ramp 59, Dearborn Truck, MI. I am also seeing the secondary status is Received. You will want to reach out to your dealership for more details on the secondary status.

Me

at 9:17, Aug 3:​

Perfect and thank you!

Carissa

at 9:18, Aug 3:

Certainly! Can I assist you with anything else today?

Me

at 9:19, Aug 3:​

No that is all. Have a great and blessed day!

Carissa

at 9:19, Aug 3:

Thank you for contacting Ford Motor Company. At the end of this chat, there will be a survey that appears regarding your experience with my performance today. We appreciate any feedback you may have. Have a wonderful day!

Info

at 9:19, Aug 3:

Thank you for chatting with us.​

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
As of now, Trucks are still unloading Cars in the same Dearborn lots. We don't need neither Ford Chat nor Dealerships any more to get an ETA. I got eyes allover the lot. Any loaded truck getting out of the lot will be followed. If this Truck goes to any dealership close by, I'll officially announce the beginning of the shipping process.

gmoney9873

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Vapor Blue
As of now, Trucks are still unloading Cars in the same Dearborn lots. We don't need neither Ford Chat nor Dealerships any more to get an ETA. I got eyes allover the lot. Any loaded truck getting out of the lot will be followed. If this Truck goes to any dealership close by, I'll officially announce the beginning of the shipping process.
Cant tell if you’re kidding lol, you actually following the trucks?🤣
Mine has been built since June 7th and just delayed again to 08/05-08/11. Over 2 months of just sitting. Still at “ramp 59” which is off Miller rd if I’m not mistaken.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Cant tell if you’re kidding lol, you actually following the trucks?🤣
Mine has been built since June 7th and just delayed again to 08/05-08/11. Over 2 months of just sitting. Still at “ramp 59” which is off Miller rd if I’m not mistaken.
Rails Cars are still in Ramp 59 while Convoy's Cars are in another Dearborn's accessible lot. This Dearborn's lot is 3 minutes away from where I live. Also I have a couple of friends working pretty close to where the cars are, and they would be able to detect when Trucks start getting cars out of there. I pass by that place 3 times a day, and sometimes I have my coffee while checking out the cars there. If any loaded truck get out from there, it will most likely be heading to the closest dealership in the area. If this happen, we will know for sure they start shipping the cars. And yes we will follow that truck if it means we will finally have a closure about the shipping's date. I mean we waited 6 months for these care, we can follow them for 6 minutes.

gmoney9873

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rails Cars are still in Ramp 59 while Convoy's Cars are in another Dearborn's accessible lot. This Dearborn's lot is 3 minutes away from where I live. Also I have a couple of friends working pretty close to where the cars are, and they would be able to detect when Trucks start getting cars out of there. I pass by that place 3 times a day, and sometimes I have my coffee while checking out the cars there. If any loaded truck get out from there, it will most likely be heading to the closest dealership in the area. If this happen, we will know for sure they start shipping the cars. And yes we will follow that truck if it means we will finally have a closure about the shipping's date. I mean we waited 6 months for these care, we can follow them for 6 minutes.
Thanks for the info, I live about 20 mins from the lot in dearborn. Where is the other lot? I went by the one off Miller and couldn’t see much besides raptors. You going to post on here if you see them shipping out?

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Thanks for the info, I live about 20 mins from the lot in dearborn. Where is the other lot? I went by the one off Miller and couldn’t see much besides raptors. You going to post on here if you see them shipping out?
No problem. It's by Greenfield. I will definitely going to post here.

Snakeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Vert, 2011 Shelby GT500 Vert, 2020 BMW X5
Avoid the Event Horizon you may get sucked in with our Stangs never to be seen for all eternity!

S650 Mustang First 2024 Mustang orders being shipped to dealers now! Screenshot_20230806-113113_Google~2

gmoney9873

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I see a lot of white ones. Whats the odds one maybe yours?
There’s a lot of all colors. Didn't notice a ton of white. I was just at the lot. Was looking for mine but almost impossible without trespassing- they are really packed in there.

S650 Mustang First 2024 Mustang orders being shipped to dealers now! 71302808938__3C65F067-F30F-459B-B1AF-03517B2FF713

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
This whole situation is strange to me. Nobody has gotten their cars yet as far as we know and yet ford is still giving out etas. Why would they give us an eta if they aren't already shipping out cars?

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
Not sure why everyone is trying to defend ford on providing zero information on our cars but for most people a car will be the second most expansive single thing they buy so it’s fair that it is a life decision especially if it’s that person only mode of transportation. Again I am only using Ford words if they never said early summer and said late summer instead then they don't need to provide info
Actually for me $60 thousand + is more than I paid for my home 25 years ago. LOL Remember patients is a virtue.
Sponsored