• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
They’re literally not the same spec… you must look at details more closely
Sure about that?
Co-incidentally three cars of the same spec as LA are seen at the LA media event.

Capture.JPG

Plus the Atlas Blue GT.

vs

Capture2.JPG

And if making room at FRAP, why only move three at a time?
Not very efficient if you have 100's of cars to be moved.
pretty sure

1: the specs dont match, the OW on the trailer isnt NP, the one at LA is, similarly the red one on the trailer isnt np, the one in LA is.
2: the truck was spotted in Michigan, the event is in LA, they wouldnt take that kind of trailer for this type of event
3: the video of the cars on the trailer was posted on Wednesday, Stangmodes initial media event was posted...Wednesday.

pretty safe bet that those are not the cars you are looking for

blunders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I live in Dearborn. I know a place where Ford stores a lot of lighting Trucks. It's very possible it's the place you're talking about. I'll check it out tomorrow.
You referring to ROLO? I know the Lightning's were stored there before being shipped out
S650 Mustang First 2024 Mustang orders being shipped to dealers now! 1689951490846

adamhixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
cautiously optimistic. definitely not getting my hopes up. but a sign of progression nonetheless. another day closer!

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
You referring to ROLO? I know the Lightning's were stored there before being shipped out
1689951490846.png
I'm referring to the one on Lundy pkwy close to Ford Itek. Was on the media lately because of all the stolen trucks from there.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
I’m not from the area.. but here is where mine is currently at
IMG_0233.jpeg
This is in Romulus city. Romulus is known to be a major hub for Delta airlines and includes a major shipping centers for FedEx and UPS. So, when you say Romulus, it automatically means shipping. Bottom line, your car being there is a very good news. Obviously, Ford is paving the way to start shipping the cars. However, nothing will be delivered without the OKTB. And as of now, the OKTB is still TBD.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
It’s Friday and a beautiful day for a drive in Michigan
We should meet and post a common picture for our cars on this thread....and make everybody regret why they don't live in Michigan. :)

blunders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I'm referring to the one on Lundy pkwy close to Ford Itek. Was on the media lately because of all the stolen trucks from there.
If you're in Dearborn you should also check ROLO. I'd go down and check with a drone but I live 30mins away and can't be bothered

All Terrain NAtion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
This is in Romulus city. Romulus is known to be a major hub for Delta airlines and includes a major shipping centers for FedEx and UPS. So, when you say Romulus, it automatically means shipping. Bottom line, your car being there is a very good news. Obviously, Ford is paving the way to start shipping the cars. However, nothing will be delivered without the OKTB. And as of now, the OKTB is still TBD.
I’m aware of the current issues.. I was told they are bringing in a 3rd party shipper to help get these out next week.
Sponsored