• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
This thread needs to put into suspended animation until there is proof that a S650 is sitting on a dealers lot.

rkmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'31 Chrysler, '59 Galaxie, & now '24 Mustang GT
Or the trolls, @agreywolfe & @HWill, could choose just to ignore the thread and allow those who want to b!tch their right to do so. And those offended or irritated by the trolls should just scroll past their comments and do their thing. But responding to them is just giving them what their here for.

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
Then why do they take phone calls and use a chat service to talk directly to the customers?
because their a billion dollar corporation that has offices around the world and requires a customer service chat to handle questions that people who actually own fords have.

And mine told me they know nothing until we get our vin #. That is sent to me. How can he check on anything without a vin number?
they wont have full visibility of the order until the Vin is generated, but they will still have info given to them regarding what is getting scheduled when, what the constraints are for scheduling etc.

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
Obviously, you can't read. I haven't been shitty or resorted to name calling. This was a discussion until certain people that couldn't respond correctly got all mad. You tell me they are acting like an adult and they are really old lol

Again, we have another stating Ford lied. I'm here all day if you want to respond how they lied. And don't go on with the early summer window. That was not put out by Ford.

And I'm all for people venting but making wild accusations and not backing them up when other want to discuss it. is how we got here. But you would see that if you read everything.
[/QUOTE. Obviously you can’t read or you have a problem with reading comprehension. Either way, 1) I did t say anyone was a to like an adult just they they are adults
2) I never said anything about anybody’s age.
3) Who are you to be deciding if people are responding correctly or not. WTF is a correct response to you? Someone such as yourself sucking Ford’s nuts and being an all out Ford boy and going on a forum and talking down to people that don’t feel or see the situation the same as you? GTFOH with that bs. Maybe if you read everything you’d see people are pissed because Ford tells them one thing only to tell them something else when their eta’s get pushed back week after week after week. They’ve been hyping this flippin car since last September and have been stringing people on ever since. At one time I was excited about the car, now I could take it or leave it, I have two sitting in my driveway now. I don’t need a new Mustang, I wanted one.TBH, it’s not all it’s been made out to be. I’ll probably end up keeping the ones I have, ESS the 18 and go on about my happy ass life and save 50k.

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

Good Job! Can't read or post....LOL

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Or the trolls, @agreywolfe & @HWill, could choose just to ignore the thread and allow those who want to b!tch their right to do so. And those offended or irritated by the trolls should just scroll past their comments and do their thing. But responding to them is just giving them what their here for.

Just let it die, your not helping! HA

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Better yet, ignore them on here. Just went in and did that

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
I wish I would have ordered the color you are getting

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
No! Ford does not need to hold your hand and walk you through the process at all. Your dealer is the one that should have told you the process. Ford has given you a tracker, you can chat with Ford and you can even call them. Dealers even have more information than you can get from the tracker.

Do they owe you more than that.....NO!
Alot here are making it worst thinking they are entitled to more.

The did not give a date, just a window that hasn't been reached.

It is no secret that the same thing is happening with the Bronco's, Rangers and Mavericks. Difference here is the Mustang is not officially out until 1 hits the dealership.

Interest rates, summer plans and mental health are not Fords concerns when building cars.
Everyone here took a gamble on when their car was going to get delivered. I always said best case scenario Mid-August. I was prepared to wait longer if need.

(Jan 23/2023)
Ford offered frustrated Bronco customers $2,500 to buy something else. Ford Motor Co. has sent letters offering a $2,500 deal to frustrated customers tired of waiting for certain high-end Bronco SUVs that are on order but delayed because of the ongoing global supply chain disruption.

Well, these Checks came from Ford...not from the dealers. Didn't they ???
Sponsored