• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Calm down guys. It was just a friendly conversation between Ford's Customers and Ford's bandwagons 😂
Sponsored

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Me checking Ford chat for a new ETA everyday knowing damn well its going to be delayed.
cover2.jpg
We'll be the first to know when they start shipping. I will know exactly what time they'll start sneaking out the loaded trucks out of the lots, and I'll post it here. All facebookers and youtubers are taking their info from this thread. Ford chat and dealers are in the dark. Just keep checking this thread.

MagneticMartian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
We'll be the first to know when they start shipping. I will know exactly what time they'll start sneaking out the loaded trucks out of the lots, and I'll post it here. All facebookers and youtubers are taking their info from this thread. Ford chat and dealers are in the dark. Just keep checking this thread.
I wish people could get this through their heads instead of spamming Ford chat every single day and posting the same auto generated ETAs and thinking dealers know anything. I feel bad for the ford chat guys with people trying to extract some magical new information everyday, if the cars start moving this place will blow up.

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
So the consensus now appears to be "sales blitz end of August"?

Cobrakit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PREMIUM PP1
Factory keeps dealers and regional reps in the dark. My experience with a special order 19 GT was 6 months, and nobody local knew there was a steering wheel strike in Mexico. Finally Ford built the car without one and car sat in Flatrock parking lot for 3 weeks.

Last edited:

Upacurb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 2020 Explorer
No interior shots.....Ford ran out of steering wheels?? or maybe they ran out of screens!! : P

There is obviously a reason they are not shipping though.....I was curious and checked....only 1200 or so new 2023 Mustangs left on the lots (was thinking if 5000 maybe they were waiting for inventory to sell down on the 23s first- but only 1200 or so)

Mikey7777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang
You have to be in Dearborn to feel it. From one side you're looking at your already produced car.... parked in a lot 5 minutes away from you, and on the other side, you see that hail...knocking on your glass window and trying to get their way in. And like if that's not enough, you look at the weather forecast and you see a serial aggressive hail storms coming your way.

Our only concern is that these cars might get damaged, and then we suddenly find ourselves waiting for another 6 months.
Just cancel your order , and all your concerns will go away , all the whinnying and crying everyone does , is a waste of energy, as I was once told , if a person has nothing good to say , don’t say anything, not directed at you ,

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I wish people could get this through their heads instead of spamming Ford chat every single day and posting the same auto generated ETAs and thinking dealers know anything. I feel bad for the ford chat guys with people trying to extract some magical new information everyday, if the cars start moving this place will blow up.

There is nothing wrong with contacting Ford Chat. They are use to this as this happens every new launch.
And dealers do have more information than what we are getting from Ford Chat.

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

Are you able to see the train loading area?

It doesn't look like it is accessibly from local roads to even get a view.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Are you able to see the train loading area?

It doesn't look like it is accessibly from local roads to even get a view.
The convoy's cars are not there anymore. It's in another accessible lot in Dearborn... And it's very accessible.