• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
Got my sticker today too and my tracker moved to "in production"; update on the link listed as 8/9.
Sponsored

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Just cancel your order , and all your concerns will go away , all the whinnying and crying everyone does , is a waste of energy, as I was once told , if a person has nothing good to say , donā€™t say anything, not directed at you ,

I didn't cancel my order for the same reason you didn't cancel your desperate desire to quote my post. You could have done that...but you didn't, right ? That's a human nature. I rant about Ford's delay and lack of communication...while you rant about people's right to urge and pressure Ford to meet their ETA obligations. And whoever told you that quote you mentioned above meant that if you don't have nothing good to say about other people posts, then don't say anything.

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
This thread might finally be true now soon

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
I wish people could get this through their heads instead of spamming Ford chat every single day and posting the same auto generated ETAs and thinking dealers know anything. I feel bad for the ford chat guys with people trying to extract some magical new information everyday, if the cars start moving this place will blow up.
I just hope they get all these going. theyā€™ve got everything straightened out and they will start working on all of ours.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Imagine next week: Subject to change lmao

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
have they started building yours yet?
Nope not even a VIN yet! I got NP though so I know I got a wait ahead of me. In the mean time I'm gonna be living vicariously through y'all once delivery starts next week.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Nope not even a VIN yet! I got NP though so I know I got a wait ahead of me. In the mean time I'm gonna be living vicariously through y'all once delivery starts next week.
I never have either. They said the other day Iā€™m supposedly in the next ones getting built. We shall see
Sponsored