• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
If only Trump didn’t shut the economy down and give people money during Covid we wouldn’t have a problem.
I’m assuming this is a joke.
Sponsored

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
this person doesnt pay utilites, buy groceries, fuel their car, register their car, or even own property.

Oh shit...he lives in the basement with his mom! HAHA

I'm just playing but he kinda fell into that one.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
I'm not the one making false claims and getting mad cause I was called out for it and didn't have a response.
other People have told you the same thing, there are delays! Believe what you want! I wasn’t called out on anything! I told you they had problems with QC, which have called delays. Plain and simple! The

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
youre comparing apples to oranges here, GAP and EB sell DIRECTLY to you, the customer. lets compare it this way:

you buy a new pair of jeans off of Amazon.com, AMAZON is telling you they will be there on the 15th, its now the 20th, do you complain to the person selling the jeans or too amazon? if you complain to the jeans seller theyll just say "we gave it to amazon, they should have it out to you soon"

Ford doesnt give two shits about your complaints because you are not the one they are delivering too, the dealerships are, and ford is being transparent with these dealerships allowing to see the production status of their allotments. these BS ETAs you all are complaining about is given to you to get you to shut up and leave them alone.
okay, thanks for calling yourself old on the internet, that wasnt really needed here. since you cant seem to understand the most basic of metaphorical comparisons im just going to ignore this brick wall in favor of people who like to engage in actual thought.
I complain to amazon when my order is even a day late! I pay too much for prime, never have complained to the person selling it!

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
okay, thanks for calling yourself old on the internet, that wasnt really needed here. since you cant seem to understand the most basic of metaphorical comparisons im just going to ignore this brick wall in favor of people who like to engage in actual thought.
What you going to do if your car is not here for another 4-5 months.

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
other People have told you the same thing, there are delays! Believe what you want! I wasn’t called out on anything! I told you they had problems with QC, which have called delays. Plain and simple! The
It is not hard for someone to understand that when there is no set date there is no delays. Ford has never said the mustang will be released this date. That is what I'm saying. You can't argue that because it is fact.

You listed QC issues that came out at the begin of production and continue to tell people there are QC issues like there are recent ones. Ford has not said the QC issues at the beginning of production are the reason vehicles have not shipped.

Do you understand this is just a discussion. If you have facts or even an opinion to add then do it, but the name calling and just being an old nasty person was uncalled for.

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
I complain to amazon when my order is even a day late! I pay too much for prime, never have complained to the person selling it!
which brings me to my point, people are complaining about Ford (the jean seller) because when they ordered their cars the dealers (amazon delivery) told them theyll get it by summer. My dealer was straight up with me when i went in to order saying "a typical car will run 12-18 weeks but considering its an all new car id say theres a good chance youll be waiting like some of our F150 buyers who have been waiting for a year or more for their trucks"

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
which brings me to my point, people are complaining about Ford (the jean seller) because when they ordered their cars the dealers (amazon delivery) told them theyll get it by summer. My dealer was straight up with me when i went in to order saying "a typical car will run 12-18 weeks but considering its an all new car id say theres a good chance youll be waiting like some of our F150 buyers who have been waiting for a year or more for their trucks"
And mine told me they know nothing until we get our vin #. That is sent to me. How can he check on anything without a vin number?

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I won’t be but some people may decide too. I will wait until April Or until I find one on a lot I want more

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
My order is officially "In Production" as of today, 2 weeks earlier than originally scheduled.

No Window Sticker yet though.

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
My order is officially "In Production" as of today, 2 weeks earlier than originally scheduled.

No Window Sticker yet though.
try checking back tomorrow, whenever i got updates on my tracker they usually came on thursdays or mondays
Sponsored