• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Auto vs Manual …???

OP
OP

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
I would love to get my hands on an older “Real” Bronco with a manual - now you’re talking …!!!
Sponsored

ItsRoyo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 mustang
about the only one left is Tacoma and I haven't checked 22+ if they still do manual. My selection basically stops at 2015 or a little bit earlier for most other options. Ford had the good sense to put a stick in the Bronco, and Jeep still does or did till very recently - not that those qualify as 'trucks'.
Yea the '23 Tacomas still come in manual. My hubs just got one but opted for auto cause the manual Pros were taking too long

I actually just learned manual on the 2015 wrangler Im currently driving since trading in my rx350 for this '24 stang. Going from the manual Jeep to Mustang will be... interesting I'm betting.

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)
I have only ever owned one mustang that was an automatic which was my first one. The other 4 were all manuals 😎
Sponsored