• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Darkhorse Auto vs Manual (Build Date)

Matty V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Dark Horse
Noticed on the build thread that those who have ordered a DH Manual, most have received build dates/Vin. Any DH with an Auto has no build dates/Vin. Anyone with an Auto DH receive any type of updates?

Ordered Vapor Blue Premium DH Auto w/ Handling Pkg (Northwest Indiana)
Sponsored

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
Noticed on the build thread that those who have ordered a DH Manual, most have received build dates/Vin. Any DH with an Auto has no build dates/Vin. Anyone with an Auto DH receive any type of updates?

I ordered a Manual DH within 30mins of order banks opening on 3/27 with a Priority 10 Order code and I donā€™t have a build date.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Per our tracking thread:

4 DH Manual with build dates
31 DH Manual without build dates
1 DH Auto with build date
43 DH Auto without build dates

Only 7% of the DH orders we're tracking have build dates. Don't think transmission choice is the limiting factor

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Of those that have received VINs, each is unique. There is no pattern for color except for Blues (Blue Ember, Vapor Blue, Grabber Blue). Some have Handling Pack some do not. Some have App. Pack, some do not. Some are Base, others are Premium. So no trend as of yet, unless you count not being scheduled as the trend.

_JĀ¢_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Fusion
Per our tracking thread:

4 DH Manual with build dates
31 DH Manual without build dates
1 DH Auto with build date
43 DH Auto without build dates
Looks like out of the 4 DH Manuals, 3 are from the U.S and the other one from Canada. Also the single Auto DH is from Canada as well.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Looks like out of the 4 DH Manuals, 3 are from the U.S and the other one from Canada. Also the single Auto DH is from Canada as well.
Grateful I'm in a place where I can afford a GT, but Ford snubbing their top tier clients ordering DH's is not right. There has to be something specific about it making it not possible to build at a faster rate.

Rice0086

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Focus RS
Mine is the Canadian DH manual ordered on 03/09 was given 01 priority was given a VIN shortly after ordering and a build week of the 15th May then a build day of 18th then 16th May then the fun began pushed to build week 30th May the 12th June then 19th June last checked this morning I have a build day of 23rd June, but I don't think the fun has stoped yet tune in Monday to see me pushed again lol

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
DH, HP, 700A, AP, Blue amber, 10A. Order 3/27.

I have received nothing from Ford not even a damn confirmation email from them. My salesperson has updated my email 3 times even used my other email and I have received nothing from Ford. I just know that it is "in order processing and will be scheduled at first availability" which I knew was a lie šŸ˜‚. So I just check here to see if I can find a ray of hope. But ford has only shown me darkness šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. August or September I hope šŸ„²

Rice0086

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Focus RS

I have received nothing from Ford not even a damn confirmation email from them. My salesperson has updated my email 3 times even used my other email and I have received nothing from Ford. I just know that it is "in order processing and will be scheduled at first availability" which I knew was a lie šŸ˜‚. So I just check here to see if I can find a ray of hope. But ford has only shown me darkness šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. August or September I hope šŸ„²
Maybe your salesman is the one who should send you a ray of light with a screen shot it doesn't take long for him/her to do but it will keep you informed no matter what the news they say no news is good news but I say that's bollocks excuse my English..... keep your chin up young man remember we are all in this together.....

S650 Mustang Darkhorse Auto vs Manual (Build Date) 7EF4E1F0-E19F-43E6-BA55-5EC736A98FD1

Ryunker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 convertible, 1971 Mach1

I have the similar spec (missing HP), and only a "received order" and a "sorry for the delay" email 45 days later. No clue why you don't get the emails.

javiviano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Mustang

Dark Horse Manual here...no build date yet.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
DH Manual...Build date was 6/19 now showing on my dealer's computer 7/10. The date was removed from the Ford tracker and is now blank. But my dealer sent me a screen shot like the one above that has 7/10 on it. So I'm going with that for now

Rfort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse, 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 392
I am one of the manual DH ordered and have a Vin and build date of June 26th. So far no emails about any delays or changesšŸ¤ž
Ordered day the bank opened
Sponsored