• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 cousins

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
are they though? That bronze thing would pancake a S550 let along any and all Kia and Civic/etc and the occupants would look around and ask "what was that? Did maybell forget her driving glasses again?"

Your woeful ignorance that is constantly spread across this forum is getting stale bud. Try something new for once 👍
Sponsored

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
A 59 and an late 70/80's boat/tank are not the same thing. And it was a bit of a joke post, not intended to be a serious discussion of crashworthiness. The smiley was implied.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
are they though? That bronze thing would pancake a S550 let along any and all Kia and Civic/etc and the occupants would look around and ask "what was that? Did maybell forget her driving glasses again?"
The only thing getting pancaked is the Bel Air's occupants

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
You will always have people who are commenting very intense against OP because they are a Mustang fan and dislike Chevy and don't want to be compaired to a competitor.

And yes. It's getting old to hear that the Camaro looks like a Mustang but yes it does. And not only this model. A lot of times when a Mustang or Camaro is approaching me from far I can't tell the difference But I'm 100% sure it's a Camaro, Mustang or a Challenger.

For me this is funny. Cause yes. These are two brands which we think they are competitors.

But at the highest secret business level, most car brand are not competitors but very smart businessmen that make deals together for when cars come out, what the prices will be, shere they share the parts factory with and many many other things to make both a lot of profit and save money.

Both companies are laughing and the people all the way below their ranl are fighting against each other which car is better and all that crap.

Sams goes with Mercedes, BMW and Audi. Both different brands, but if you look closely, for the same reason they have very similar parts with different design which can be made by the same designer or factory that makes costum parts for different brands.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
No it wouldn't 😂 my father works in insurance claims, people walk away from rolling a modern car at 80, or wrapping their car around a tree at 90. Whereas classic cars, you roll over a pebble at 3 mph and the car is going to collapse in on itself and explode.

Modern cars are definitely built a lot better than the cars from the 70s-90s. Both in terms of long term reliability and safety. Classic cars are kinda crap.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Reading this post was 5 minutes of life I’ll never get back….of course they’re gonna look similar they’re direct competitors and are 2 door V8 pony cars. Arguing about it here is such a waste of energy

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
A 59 and an late 70/80's boat/tank are not the same thing. And it was a bit of a joke post, not intended to be a serious discussion of crashworthiness. The smiley was implied.
Here's the problem, a lot of people non-ironically believe old cars were built better. Which is laughable. Not saying you, but I'm stunned at the amount of people who complain that they "Don't make 'em like they used to".

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
Here's the problem, a lot of people non-ironically believe old cars were built better. Which is laughable. Not saying you, but I'm stunned at the amount of people who complain that they "Don't make 'em like they used to".
A better saying would be, "They don't price them like they used to!"

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Nostalgia is a heck of a drug! :crazy:

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
A better saying would be, "They don't price them like they used to!"
True, but they don't price 'em like they used to because they don't make 'em like they used to. Modern cars are very well engineered, so the price reflects that.
Sponsored