• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

SpeedRacerXT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Ecoboost
I think seeing it this way without anything else I agree. But when everything is put together I bet itā€™s a way better car. To me the difference between the 17 and 18 was significant enough that the 18 was a much better car.enough to trade a 17 in for a 18?? Idk, but I for sure could see me trading a 15 for it and I bet if I had my 18 Iā€™d trade for this one. Hell enough though it was worth trading a 18+ GT for a Mach 1 and I wouldnā€™t be surprised if the performance pack S650 is close to the Mach 1 in performance, though doesnā€™t seem like itā€™ll come with the tremec.

I sold my GT when I got more then what I paid for it 3 years earlier. Order a C8 that kept getting delayed and got a GR Supra, and now I could maybe see getting a S650 if I ever have issues with the Supra. I think Ford hit a home run with this car from what I can see.
IDK, the more I see the interior the more it looks like something from MOPAR or a current SUV. Really lost the Mustang look IMHO. The outside I like ok, still looks pretty much like the S550. The interior, esp the dash, meh. Really loses it for me.
Sponsored

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1
IDK, the more I see the interior the more it looks like something from MOPAR or a current SUV. Really lost the Mustang look IMHO. The outside I like ok, still looks pretty much like the S550. The interior, esp the dash, meh. Really loses it for me.
I believe that is because if you look at just about any vehicle with an available option for big screen infotainment or gauge cluster itā€™s super popular. I donā€™t think itā€™s very sports car/pony car. But right now for what ever reason people select that stuff. It couldā€™ve been integrated much better imo

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe, 2013 Honda CR-V, 2009 Ford Fusion
Still don't like the grill but the car overall looks pretty good. The rear is growing on me. The Recaro seats look really nice. I'm fine with a large digital screen with lots of features but have never liked the "tablet slapped on the dash" look. I'm surprised Ford did that on a sporty car like the Mustang.

The dark horse looks really cool but, alas, will probably be $70-$75k, plus ADM. Nope.

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328i '09
Getting more and more used to the tail lights. I think I might never be okay with this interior. But the new generation of mustang owners who want to try a mustang will find this comparable to other offerings and find it better.

MyPro5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Vapor Blue Mustang GT Manual

Veteran

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT white
The rear looks squashed. Anyone Seen it in the flesh care to comment?
pics can be deceiving

DutchPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT EU
I'll pass, rather upgrade to a Mach one. The interior is very boring standard luxury car, reminds me of the EV6. Exterior is just futuristic S550, the tail is probably one of the ugliest yet.

Love the new colors, key fob rev and engine upgrades though.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just read the abominable LCD dash is shared with the Mach E. I knew it, I knew it! WAY too "Tesla" for me! They can't cram that sh!t down out throats!
The screen is nothing like the Mach-E. Come on over to my place and if you ask nicely, maybe my wife will let you sit in the back seat on the dog cover. That might disabuse you of your contentions.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Dark Horse is sick!!!

Ford totally playing the underdog role in GT3? šŸ¤£

B39CE30A-C74A-4F7B-AC0B-A6CE056E7E0A.png

76DB0A71-4269-42E2-8E34-F1D5BB6FBD34.png

195004E4-E9A4-446B-A082-639CB7078806.png

B1ECBB42-17DB-407E-928F-10A82D677C97.png

7104A88F-52FD-47D8-9DB1-363FF15F3A19.jpeg
Any word if the DH will be available in all colors?

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still don't like the grill but the car overall looks pretty good.

The dark horse looks really cool but, alas, will probably be $70-$75k, plus ADM. Nope.
I like the grill on the 550 better too.

ADM? Nah - wait for supply to catch up with demand. I doubt this will be a ltd. edition car and it probably won't be a true Ford Performance vehicle.

Goodwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grabber Blue/Black Mustang GT Premium
The screen is nothing like the Mach-E. Come on over to my place and if you ask nicely, maybe my wife will let you sit in the back seat on the dog cover. That might disabuse you of your contentions.
This is from Ford's announcement: " Mustangā€™s default instrument gauge setting has shifted from traditional, cool blue and light grey tones to an ultra-modern, copper appearance theme also shared with Mustang Mach-E " So, ya, I misread that.