• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
If you really look at it though. How big is a five hp gap in the end. Could be better in my mind but toyota seems to be taking over what was amazing on ford performance anyway. (Look at gr corolla) soon the gr86 will be competing with the mustang thanks to emission control
Not a lot but at that point why not just say 480? Why bother saying 480
+?
Sponsored

Vhozite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Subaru Forester
So only the Dark Horse gets the Tremec. The regular GT and Ecoboost get the MT-82. Ouch.
Pretty sure I read on Car and Driver the EcoBoost dropped the manual bc low take rates.

Apparently this isn’t true. Disregard

Last edited:

ay1820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT/CS
Meh ...

The interior looks good. The overall lines are not too bad. The panels are a bit flat, which makes it look sort of "cheap", and the grill is not doing it for me at all. I'll reserve final judgement until I see one in the flesh, but I am not seeing something that I just "got to have" here.

Vhozite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Subaru Forester
The spec sheet attached to the first post says the EB has the Getrag still.
You’re correct. I double checked C&D and their article definitely says the EB is auto only. Wonder where they’re getting that info.

Jisker91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Definitely gives me Charger vibes from the front. I love the interior though. I wish i could just get that interior transferred into my car, lol.

Tpen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 own none mustang and focus rs fanboy
Exactly! I miss the days of Mark Fields. Too bad he got ousted b/c the investors weren't happy, but I believe he's one of the reasons we saw so many great Ford Performance cars in the middle of the 2010's: Fiesta/Focus ST, Focus RS, GT350, GT Supercar, Raptors

I'm keeping my 16 GT PP for a long time, and I'm actually putting down a deposit for a GR Corolla. Glad Akio Toyoda has brought Toyota out of appliance car maker phase. Though I guess I'm glad Ford decided to keep the V8 + manual though.

Interesting I was very young in the ford performance haydays and have always dreamed of one day owning a focus rs. I did not know that Mark Fields played a big role (or who Mark Fields was ;) until today. Its a shame when a company brings down enthiust cars down to two vehicles (the mustang and the raptor) but what can I do but watch i guess.πŸ™‚

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
If you really look at it though. How big is a five hp gap in the end. Could be better in my mind but toyota seems to be taking over what was amazing on ford performance anyway. (Look at gr corolla) soon the gr86 will be competing with the mustang thanks to emission control
GR86 curb 2810 vs Mustang GT 3780
Its REALLY hard to get rid of 1000 lbs compared to getting 500hp out of turboed GR86.
On a road course, the Mustang will be hurting....

Velocity5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Silverado 1500, Nissan Frontier,
I love It, specifically the performance package GT. Love the color, love the rear taillights (thought I wouldn't initially) and those colored brembos. Slightly disappointed they don't offer the tremac as an option for the performance package trim though. Im curious to see if they will announce a GT350 in the years following. If so might be worth the wait to pass on the first year or two.
Sponsored