• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan on New Mustang

Sithel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I told my dealer I wanted to use X-Plan, ordered the car X-plan price and upon pick up of my Mustang I never game him my PIN nor did they ask for it. I still got the Mustang for the price we agreed on when I initially ordered it.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
Yeah, X-plan is a good priced for new model vehicles (i.e. ordering the 2016 it's a solid price) but at this point most dealers should be able to beat X-plan pricing for 2015s they have in stock. The deals on 2015s will get even better in August/September when 2016s start arriving.

I bet you could get a 2015 GT Premium w/PP + Nav for $35k OTD come August. That's like 6-7k off MSRP.

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Is anyone else having a problem accessing fordpartner.com? When I try to go to the site it says:
"You asked to connect securely to www.fordpartner.com, but we can't confirm that the connection is secure due to a problem with the website's security certificate."

Such problems may indicate an attempt to steal your information

StangMan04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Is anyone else having a problem accessing fordpartner.com? When I try to go to the site it says:
"You asked to connect securely to www.fordpartner.com, but we can't confirm that the connection is secure due to a problem with the website's security certificate."

Such problems may indicate an attempt to steal your information
Click on the advanced link (if using chrome) and then click "Proceed to fordpartner.com"

leszek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 CO GT PP vert
Looks like Ford deployed an incorrect certificate today 6/21/15. The certificate is for www.axz.ford.com instead of www.fordparter.com :doh:

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
I wonder if they are downloading the 2016 info? :shrug:

leszek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 CO GT PP vert
I doubt it, the old cert expired so they updated it with an incorrect one. :doh:

Stang16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT Premium PP
Can you still get a x-plan pin by joining the Mustang Club of America or do the dealers not accept that anymore?

leszek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 CO GT PP vert
X-plan is x-plan. Doesn't matter if it comes from MCA or another source. The only requirement is that your pin is valid and for MCA you need to be a member for 6 months before your pin is valid.

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
X-plan is x-plan. Doesn't matter if it comes from MCA or another source. The only requirement is that your pin is valid and for MCA you need to be a member for 6 months before your pin is valid.

wrong info my friend, you must have a membership that is valid for 6 or more months, I got my pin the same day I signed up and used it 3 weeks later.

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe

wrong info my friend, you must have a membership that is valid for 6 or more months, I got my pin the same day I signed up and used it 3 weeks later.

Actually, it's 60 days and some dealers will ask for your membership card to verify your membership has exceeded 60 days. Some dealers don't ask to see your membership card and accept your x plan pin and don't care about the 60 day rule, others do, ymmv.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: 113

B17drvr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th LE #48
Actually, it's 60 days and some dealers will ask for your membership card to verify your membership has exceeded 60 days. Some dealers don't ask to see your membership card and accept your x plan pin and don't care about the 60 day rule, others do, ymmv.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wrong.
The membership must be of at least 60 days duration. The MCA membership is for one year, so that qualifies. You can use it on day one of your Membership.

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Matte Blue Metallic Mustang GT 6-Spd
Used my membership the day after registering. The dealer did not care about membership card, only that I had the PIN.

Good luck to everyone.

Stang16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT Premium PP
Thanks, I just wanted to be sure that you can still get pins through the club before signing up.

cj1122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Performance pack
With the x-plan, do other discounts or rebates still apply? For example can i still get the $500 rebate for being a student?
Sponsored