• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What S650 Color Scheme(s) are you considering?

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Since we’ve seen a good many pre production, just curious what people are considering! Or what they think looks nice on the S650. Let’s assume a black accent package is available in all trims.

DH: Vapor blue - black badges, roof, wheels
Blue Ember - black badges, roof, wheels

GT and EB: grabber blue - black badges, roof, wheels
Rapid red - Bronze wheels
Sponsored

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
GT: fastback, oxford white, decklid spoiler (or PP), active exhaust, light color interior (if available), sound system (if I go premium)

DH: still waiting to see if the black trim under the headlights is an option or not

EcoBoost: not under consideration

Last edited:

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Vapor GT with either black or bronze accents depending on how they look in person. On the fence about the two-tone recaros with the white/cream surfacing because I’m guessing it will look like ass in a year’s worth of use… but I’m also not the biggest fan of all-black interiors

IF the DH is reasonably priced, Blue Ember’s the only color I’d go with. It would need to be 65k all-in with what I’m guessing will be optional upgraded sound systems and handling packages though, and I’m guessing that really won’t be the case

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
GT PP, Black accent, AT, Active exhaust. In either Oxford white with red calipers or Yellow with black calipers

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
GT
Grabber Blue
Black Accent Package (roof/spoiler/wheels/badges)
Black leather interior
Performance Pack
Active Exhaust
10-speed auto

:sunglasses:

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
IF the DH is reasonably priced, Blue Ember’s the only color I’d go with. It would need to be 65k all-in with what I’m guessing will be optional upgraded sound systems and handling packages though, and I’m guessing that really won’t be the case
I think the BO audio is standard on the DH this time. I think the blue ember (with dark horse appearance package) with HP is gonna be closer to 70k, but I'm crossing my fingers for us both.

My build is DH HP race red with black wheels, badges, and roof. Kinda on the fence about how the blue stiching interior will look like with that color though...oh well, ill tint the windows.

OP
OP
zstanny

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Hope BO audio is an extra. I don’t care for it at all, just drives up price. I THOUGHT I saw somewhere that the blue stitching was part of an interior package. So maybe you can opt out!

I think the BO audio is standard on the DH this time. I think the blue ember (with dark horse appearance package) with HP is gonna be closer to 70k, but I'm crossing my fingers for us both.

My build is DH HP race red with black wheels, badges, and roof. Kinda on the fence about how the blue stiching interior will look like with that color though...oh well, ill tint the windows.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Hope BO audio is an extra. I don’t care for it at all, just drives up price. I THOUGHT I saw somewhere that the blue stitching was part of an interior package. So maybe you can opt out!
Ford’s B&O is a legit 9/10 system for the price. Now, the old Shaker systems? C-tier at best

IceGamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW G20 330d xdrive
GT (convertible) in two different versions:

Race red
Black Accent Package (roof/spoiler/wheels/badges)
Black leather interior
Performance Pack
Active Exhaust
Tremec MT (only DH though...)

I'm pretty sure that some sort of green will be in the mix for MY25 or MY26 (maybe they need that color for a special/Shelby edition?!). I think a classic (metallic) green would fit perfectly with a bronce accent package.
Sponsored