• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What Color Will Your S650 Be?

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550
I knew about X-Plan in May but never signed up like the clown I am šŸ¤”
I actually have a better price as my sale was made for Invoice Price, X Plan is was $99.01 higher than Invoice. However X Plan Caps the ā€œProcessingā€ Fee to $100 (normally $699 at the Dealer) and locks the price in, if Ford raise the MSRP after ordering I am covered. So iā€™m the end itā€™s about $600 cheaper with Price Protection. I bought many cars there have worked with the same salesman for over 20 years. During Covid the Invoice deal was a no go but back now.

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550
WellI was hoping maybe the other person was right about your order
Red is worse for cops and bird shit
trust me, Red is far more about the personā€™s tendencies thatā€™s the Cops decision. B type personality people tend to drive a little more slower. Cops and Radars are equal opportunists. Now Birdsā€¦..thatā€™s out of my realm.

LCDRChemEng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BE DH Premium A10
trust me, Red is far more about the personā€™s tendencies thatā€™s the Cops decision. B type personality people tend to drive a little more slower. Cops and Radars are equal opportunists. Now Birdsā€¦..thatā€™s out of my realm.
If you're in the Soviet Union, of course you would love red, or really hate red, wait...didn't the Soviets go tango uniform like a century ago? Don't matter anyway, dude don't even know Marisa Tomei...