• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What modifications will you be doing? (Select all that apply)

• Total voters

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 GT vert A10 / ‘23 Mach 1 A10 / ‘23 Mach 1 6MT
I fail to understand how anyone could possibly know what mods might be needed on a car they have neither seen nor driven yet.

Guess I’m old-fashioned that way!

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
I fail to understand how anyone could possibly know what mods might be needed on a car they have neither seen nor driven yet.

Guess I’m old-fashioned that way!
Many of us already own Mustangs. Many of us have done lots of research about options. Some things are universal. 🤷🏻‍♂️

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I think a dashcam should be an option in the survey... 😊
As well as PPF/ceramic coat. Those as well as tint will be my first mods. Then just enjoy the car as is for at least 6 months before deciding what I'd want to improve.

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
Great comment! Back when the S550 launched suitcase delete became a funny slang term for removing the resonator and putting an X-Pipe or H-Pipe on it because of how much that sucker weighed

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Suitcase delete, tint and I'll have to decide if I want slightly lower springs for lower center of gravity

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Already have my X-Pipe ready for install, tint @20% and adding to the sound system. Short throw shifter will be done within the first month most likely, and installing the K40 360 system for ummm reasons….
Sponsored