• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What mods are you planning for your MY24?

OP
OP
Jrws1014

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Per SOP..

5% tint pretty much day one.

I will be upgrading the B&O sub I am certain. At a minimum, as I will be coming from fairly high end aftermarket system in my Timberline. Got to have my low end. We will see how the rest of the system does.

A resonator delete maybe (depending on how in love I am with the active exhaust as it comes)

RTR hood vents and possibly their deck lid spoiler.

I have a set of GT350 wheels with 555 G2s 275/305. I may put those on but, it kinda defeats the purpose of the Bronze AP. Can not beat the look of the 305s out back though. 255's are not gonna cut it.

I am sure when the market opens up for the 2024 I will do a few of the usual go to' mods. Looking forward to some monster intake set ups from the big names.

I have connections at Whipple so, that is always an option too.
You’re in NC RIGHT? Be careful with 5%. You will get ticketed for anything under 35% unless you have a medical waiver to take it to 20%.
Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
You’re in NC RIGHT? Be careful with 5%. You will get ticketed for anything under 35% unless you have a medical waiver to take it to 20%.
I have something better than a medical waver LOL.

OP
OP
Jrws1014

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
I can relate to what you're saying.
I'm stuck between choosing Oxford White and Rapid Red.
The white just needs some "pop", instead of being a lacklustre flat paint.

Interestingly, Ford will offer the 2024 Lincoln Nautilus in White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat.
So they already have such a paint in their system.

https://fordauthority.com/2023/06/2024-lincoln-nautilus-adds-white-platinum-color-first-look/

Capture.JPG

The Mustang is worthy and would look brilliant in White Platinum metallic, IMO.
Funnily enough, I believe the 2017 Mustang had White Platinum as an option. If that, Star White Metallic, or something new in that vein becomes available from 2025 onward I'll likely go with one of those. (Unless they come out with Gotta Have It Green, a metallic dark green that isn't Eruption or "Bullitt" green, or Lava Red, possibly Royal Crimson as well.)

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

OP
OP
Jrws1014

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
WeatherTech floor mats. The ground around here is like talcum powder and it gets ground into carpeting. I got a set for my mother's Edge and they do a really good job of confining the mess to the mats. You then take the mats out, hit them with a hose and you're done.

jimgt2k24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 silver GT 401A, auto, act exh, perf pkg, nite
Looks like the dead pedal/foot rest is the same as the s550 previous model.

S650 Mustang What mods are you planning for your MY24? 1689452378038

OP
OP
Jrws1014

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I want to get my GT painted Blue Ember
.really want to do that lol

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
  • Tinted windows cannot measure darker than 32 percent with a North Carolina-approved window tint meter.
  • The tint on a windshield cannot extend more than 5 inches below the top of the windshield or below the AS1 line of the windshield, whichever is longer.
Medical Exceptions
Individuals with a photosensitivity to light who need darker window tints can apply for a medical exception permit with the N.C. Division of Motor Vehicles' Medical Review Program.

• Permits are valid for up to five years.
  • An individual may have no more than two medical permits at the same time.
  • Permits are not interchangeable and must be carried in the vehicle to which it applies.
  • A medical exception sticker must be displayed in the lower left‐hand corner of the rear window. Failure to properly display the sticker is punishable by a $200 fine.
Don‘t see any minimum # for the medical exceptions.

our Laws here in SC different yet
https://www.tinting-laws.com/south-carolina/

OP
OP
Jrws1014

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Go talk to a mobile autosports dealer but be prepared for bad news with regards to the B&O system upgrades. I went to talk to them about getting tint done and a system put in, and told them I wanted to upgrade the tweeters as well because my B&O system in my 2019 can get a little buzzy on the treble notes with higher volume. The cones just can’t take all I want to put through them. Long story short I was told B&O uses a whole system that has certain impedance levels and trying to do any upgrades to the factory speakers is damn near impossible. As such I just am doing a sub in the spare tire wheel well and going to make due.
You need to find another audio dealer/installer. We have been upgrading B&O sytems since they came out. Not hard to do but can be expensive to do them right.
Sponsored