• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What mods are you planning for your MY24?

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
I know I already have an X-pipe going on day one. And I’m getting my windows tinted to 20% all around and a sub in the trunk to make up for the B&O systems lack of power. Eventually I want to get lowering springs.
Sponsored

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I want to get an H pipe installed the first week I get the car. And tint afterwards.

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
I know I already have an X-pipe going on day one. And I’m getting my windows tinted to 20% all around and a sub in the trunk to make up for the B&O systems lack of power. Eventually I want to get lowering springs.
Literally, same, to start with. Lowering springs, stiffer sway bars, winter rims/tires, gotta get that ceramic coating too....

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Steeda progressive springs, spacers, DH spoiler, 50% ceramic tint goin on it ASAP

Whipple big dog kit @5k miles or so.

OP
OP
Jrws1014

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I want a whipple, but I don’t have 10k sitting around, and if I did my wife might kill me for spending it in a car mod lol

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
I plan on putting new rims on mine and that's about it. At the tender age of 74 I'm done modding cars. I'll leave that to you young folks who still have cat like reflexes. A man has to know his limitations. :wink:

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Not a damn thing! Added everything I'm going to do to it with factory options. Might add an air diffuser so the wind doesn't bother my wife with the top down (Mustang's, not hers). Will have to see how turbulent the air gets on the highway and see if there's been any improvements there since my S197.

Reactions: Zig

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
Not sure what mods I'll do yet. Just would like them to give me a build & VIN at this point! I'm a little worried about the big hole in the hood & how we will keep water rain dirt bugs or anything out of the engine bay! My 2011 seals up real nice & I can take a power sprayer to it & never get the engine bay wet or dirty at all. Wondering how the hell I'm going to do that with the new DH!?

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
If I end up getting an Oxford White Mustang, I'd consider getting it wrapped with a metallic or pearl finish. I don't know how much that will cost though so I'm hoping there are more engaging colors that come out for 2025/2026 (a metallic white or metallic light or dark green would be great). Beyond that, I don't think I'll be modding the vehicle right away (the only performance mods I'd like/consider doing would be handling-related).

EXTRA: How much are car wraps typically in comparison to flat-out repainting the entire car?

Last edited:

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
not sure on the timeframe but my first major thing will be the RTR grille and ground effects, im skipping on the spoiler and wheels because i have the pp and prefer the looks of the pp wing and wheels over the RTR version

OP
OP
Jrws1014

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I need to install a GT performance pack or DH spoiler because ford refuses to let a convertible keep their spoiler. It’s an easy fix….a short 4” AM/FM antenna swap out in place of the long one one.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
If I end up getting an Oxford White Mustang, I'd consider getting it wrapped with a metallic or pearl finish...
I can relate to what you're saying.
I'm stuck between choosing Oxford White and Rapid Red.
The white just needs some "pop", instead of being a lacklustre flat paint.

Interestingly, Ford will offer the 2024 Lincoln Nautilus in White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat.
So they already have such a paint in their system.

https://fordauthority.com/2023/06/2024-lincoln-nautilus-adds-white-platinum-color-first-look/

S650 Mustang What mods are you planning for your MY24? Capture.JPG

The Mustang is worthy and would look brilliant in White Platinum metallic, IMO.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Per SOP..

5% tint pretty much day one.

I will be upgrading the B&O sub I am certain. At a minimum, as I will be coming from fairly high end aftermarket system in my Timberline. Got to have my low end. We will see how the rest of the system does.

A resonator delete maybe (depending on how in love I am with the active exhaust as it comes)

RTR hood vents and possibly their deck lid spoiler.

I have a set of GT350 wheels with 555 G2s 275/305. I may put those on but, it kinda defeats the purpose of the Bronze AP. Can not beat the look of the 305s out back though. 255's are not gonna cut it.

I am sure when the market opens up for the 2024 I will do a few of the usual go to' mods. Looking forward to some monster intake set ups from the big names.

I have connections at Whipple so, that is always an option too.

OP
OP
Jrws1014

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Per SOP..

5% tint pretty much day one.

I will be upgrading the B&O sub I am certain. At a minimum, as I will be coming from fairly high end aftermarket system in my Timberline. Got to have my low end. We will see how the rest of the system does.

A resonator delete maybe (depending on how in love I am with the active exhaust as it comes)

RTR hood vents and possibly their deck lid spoiler.

I have a set of GT350 wheels with 555 G2s 275/305. I may put those on but, it kinda defeats the purpose of the Bronze AP. Can not beat the look of the 305s out back though. 255's are not gonna cut it.

I am sure when the market opens up for the 2024 I will do a few of the usual go to' mods. Looking forward to some monster intake set ups from the big names.

I have connections at Whipple so, that is always an option too.
Go talk to a mobile autosports dealer but be prepared for bad news with regards to the B&O system upgrades. I went to talk to them about getting tint done and a system put in, and told them I wanted to upgrade the tweeters as well because my B&O system in my 2019 can get a little buzzy on the treble notes with higher volume. The cones just can’t take all I want to put through them. Long story short I was told B&O uses a whole system that has certain impedance levels and trying to do any upgrades to the factory speakers is damn near impossible. As such I just am doing a sub in the spare tire wheel well and going to make due.
Sponsored