• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What are you upgrading from?

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
Honestly you were just unfortunate snd got a bad car. I can tell you that if a BMW ever messed up... it's 10x worse to get it fixed correctly smh. It's a whole cascade of issues. If the car is leaking, Ford had a few changes to fix it. Then lemon it for a new one. Problem solved snd if you were gonna trade in. The new one has no issues. But it is unfortunate for a new car to have issues.
Sponsored

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW builds some cars in the US. As does Mercedes, Honda and Toyota. US labor isn't the problem.
Yup its how the different companies value their standards. Those companies care about quality of the car. Just if BMW or Mercedes ever break... it's usually hell to fix them correctly.

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
2019 Honda Civic Sport

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It happens to all cars regardless of the auto maker. In my car club we have a Toyota that was a lemon due to transmission and engine troubles and a bmw m5 had just death on it tbh. Knock, a bad turbo, leaking oil and electrical issues. They fixed it and it got worse and cut off on the interstate. The repair bill was 20k in 3 months. The lady only had it for 3 weeks total 😂. She just decided to get an escalade v and 7 months no issues so far. And you'd think because shes older shed not do what she does. But she be doing alot of wild stuff in her suv or demon 😂. I think your issue is more so the dealership just wanted money and didn't care about you tbh. They sold you something that was defective and knew about it. They should have told Ford and sent it back, because they have to do their inspection ok it so they knew the car was damaged and just wanted a sale.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I feel you man I'd be pissed off too! I had an issue with my stinger. The selling dealership was an ass. But the other dealership was nice and resolved the issue. But that experience just left a sour taste. Love the car just that small headache took awhile to get over. But not a prius 😂😂 keep it sporty and preformance haha. The audi is a good option to.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ahh so you were looking for a good daily with reliability. I was thinking you was just looking for a sports car so that's why I made the prius joke. Lol can't argue with them for a great daily and high mileage car. I just can't fit in one of them lol. Ans dang 100k in 3 yr you doing alot of driving.

MIZStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
To everyone who ordered/will soon be ordering the S650, what are you upgrading from? An S550? A Camaro? An old Honda Civic? Is it just holding you over until you get something better? I’m curious where everyone is coming from.
2021 Kia Sorento

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
They always need workers too and rhe workers can lease the cars for very reasonable
Come on. You would love it here
Sponsored