• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

When you pick up your 2024 Mustang what are some songs that will be on your playlist?

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
I like rock, rap, pop, alternative and country and I'm trying to put together an awesome playlist for the day I get to pick the car up as there is no way I'm driving straight home. I'll probably go with some classics from ACDC, G&R, Ozzy, Bad Company, Aerosmith & Deftones for rock. I'm thinking Eminem, Drake & 2 Pac for rap. I like Katy Perry and Taylor Swift for pop. Don't judge me :) I'll probably play some Green Day, Nirvana, Bush, Linkin Park & Chevelle for alternative options. Not sure about country yet but I do like a handful of songs from Shania Twain, Morgan Wallen, Chris Stapleton, Kenny Chesney, Carrie Underwood and others. Just curious what you will be rolling out of the dealership with music wise.
Sponsored

Grabber_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Nothing will be playing.

Going to listen to that fully open active exhaust…

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
Low Rider

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Soundgarden (The Day I Tried to Live), ACDC (Thunderstruck, Highway to Hell, Shoot to Thrill, For Those About to Rock), Motley Crue (Dr. Feelgood and Kickstart My Heart), Van Halen (Right Now), Nine Inch Nails, Stone Temple Pilots, Poison (Ain't Nothin But a Good time), Foo Fighters (My Hero), Phil Collins (In the Air Tonight), Evanescence (Going Under), Skillet (Awake and Alive)

Daddy Yankee, Pitbull, Don Omar

Dr. Dre, Snoop, Ice Cube (It Was a Good Day for sure)

That should get me home deaf and juiced.

OP
OP
ThreePedalPlow

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soundgarden (The Day I Tried to Live), ACDC (Thunderstruck, Highway to Hell, Shoot to Thrill, For Those About to Rock), Motley Crue (Dr. Feelgood and Kickstart My Heart), Van Halen (Right Now), Nine Inch Nails, Stone Temple Pilots, Poison (Ain't Nothin But a Good time), Foo Fighters (My Hero), Phil Collins (In the Air Tonight), Evanescence (Going Under), Skillet (Awake and Alive)

Daddy Yankee, Pitbull, Don Omar

Dr. Dre, Snoop, Ice Cube (It Was a Good Day for sure)

That should get me home deaf and juiced.
Solid list! I like most of those too including Evanescence. There is a funny side story someone did on Cube’s Good Day. Someone tried to find out when that good day actually was and this has lived in my head rent free ever since. See pics…

S650 Mustang When you pick up your 2024 Mustang what are some songs that will be on your playlist? 29D839BA-C10C-4DF4-B1BC-97CD299A08AD

S650 Mustang When you pick up your 2024 Mustang what are some songs that will be on your playlist? FB007EF0-5851-44D1-81F3-1290BDBFDCB4

OP
OP
ThreePedalPlow

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing will be playing.

Going to listen to that fully open active exhaust…
I have a mountain road set aside for that but I have some concerns about it. It’s an old skinny highway lined with trees and blind turns. If I’m going to die or get arrested that’s probably where it will happen.

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Exhaust set to Track Mode!

I might mess with the radio when I get home to remind myself why I upgraded the B&O in my 2018 F150.

This will be my 3rd Mustang and I rarely listen the radio in any of them. Nothing sounds better than the exhaust.

Herb

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
Been putting together a playlist for awhile. Mostly 80s classics, but there’s a few outliers here and there. Just a few highlights include:

St Elmo’s Fire - John Parr
Heroes - David Bowie
Somebody’s Watching Me - Rockwell
Separate Ways - Journey
Africa - Toto
Golden Hour - JVKE
Aria Math - C418
Bramble Blast - David Wise
Rio - Duran Duran
Orinocco Flow - Enya
Sandstorm - Darude (feels so wrong saying that backwards)
Mortals - Fall Out Boy
Timmy Trumpet - Freaks
Black - Pearl Jam

Again, those 15 tracks are just a sample size of what I’ll be rocking for the first week or so after delivery day

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Solid list! I like most of those too including Evanescence. There is a funny side story someone did on Cube’s Good Day. Someone tried to find out when that good day actually was and this has lived in my head rent free ever since. See pics…

29D839BA-C10C-4DF4-B1BC-97CD299A08AD.jpeg

FB007EF0-5851-44D1-81F3-1290BDBFDCB4.jpeg
I remember hearing about this a while back. Didn't think they actually found a day that seemed to fit everything. Now it's going to sit in my head every time i hear that song...thanks.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Start off with Kiss - Detroit Rock City, active exhaust all the way open, and let YouTube music and that nasty Coyote take it from there.

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
I'll be driving a car that ive wanted since a kid. Only fair to play a song i loved as a kid 🥲.

S650 Mustang When you pick up your 2024 Mustang what are some songs that will be on your playlist? Screenshot_20230408_190708_Samsung Music

StangGang93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln MKZ Black Label
Light List:

Elton John,
Tupac
Nipsey Hussle - Real Big x
Double Up
DVSN
Vanilla Ice - Rollin in my 5.0