• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
I have my pre-order in for a GT premium in rapid red with 6 speed manual, 401a package, bronze appearance package, performance package, active exhaust, MagneRide suspension, carmine red interior.

Future upgrades could include painted racing stripes (I'm not a fan of the vinyl factory stripes), and either a Flowmaster axle back exhaust (either American Thunder or Outlaw series) or Borla ATAK depending on how loud the factory exhaust is.
Sponsored

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
Are you a fan of the nite pony package?
I like the contrast with the wing - mirrors and black roof, but might get the dark matter grey, so since those items will be dark anyway, might just get the black rims

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What a spec… I like the dark grey theme with the red.
also adding the nite pony package to get the black spoiler, roof, mirrors and badges to get the contract of the dark matter grey body

firstomega07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost, 2017 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport
Do you guys think choosing Carmine Red interior with the Vapor Blue exterior for a GT Premium W/ PP and Nite Pony package would look decent?

Also thinking of swapping the Grabber Blue Brembos with Red.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium

*Carbonized Grey Metallic
*Stripes Delete
*401A Equipment Group
*GT Performance Package
*MagnaRide
*Active Exhaust
*Front License Plate Bracket (maybe)
*Spoiler Delete
*Premium Car Liners & Mats

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gas Guzzler Tax cracks me up all the time. Could someone enlighten and explain me what type of BS that is? :D
Environmentalists want to penalize you for having the freedom to emit more pollution that they would like.

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Premium
Either Shadow Black or Carbonized Gray (having trouble deciding)
Black Brembo Brakes
Nite Pony Package (will probably switch back to the headlights with the white projectors, though.)
401A
Black Interior
6-speed

Sounds like $57,138, which includes tax and shipping. Pricey pricey.

black front.png

gray front.png
With exception to the transmission and Nite Pony Package, it seems we're getting the same thing.

I did consider black as well before settling on grey.

If it helps with your decision, black can look dirty much faster than grey. Plus, I don't believe you're getting the metallic with black

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ideally this is what I want:

GT Premium :
  • 401A
  • Overtop Stripe
  • Performance Pack
  • 10 Sp( I know, I know)
  • MagneRide
  • Active Valve
  • Night Pony
  • Carmine Red Seats
  • Carbonized Grey exterior (pic I took with this color a few weeks ago).
This is ideally what I want. Whether ill be able to get the order is a whole seperate ball game.

20230217_130506.jpg
Your Spec as well as @Cherry Orca are pretty similar to mine, minus the Nite Pony, Stripes and Red Seats.

What I can say, I'm a prude. My colors are very Plain Jane, lol.

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
With exception to the transmission and Nite Pony Package, it seems we're getting the same thing.

I did consider black as well before settling on grey.

If it helps with your decision, black can look dirty much faster than grey. Plus, I don't believe you're getting the metallic with black
I'm not gonna be racing or drifting, I'm gonna be daily-ing it. That's why I don't mind the GeTrag, unless it's still got the reliability issues that some people experience with it.

I've owned an F250 in gray, and a Lexus in black. It is definitely easier to keep gray cleaner, but GOD DAMN does black look good when it shines. I'm in real estate, so a sleek, professional look if a huge bonus for me. (yes I asked around, and I should be fine to drive a Mustang, as long as "the exhaust isn't obnoxiously loud, no giant wing, no bright blues, reds, yellows. Make it subtle.")

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you guys think choosing Carmine Red interior with the Vapor Blue exterior for a GT Premium W/ PP and Nite Pony package would look decent?

Also thinking of swapping the Grabber Blue Brembos with Red.
I was leaning that way but switched back to the dark shadow grey with the nite pony package to offset the color scheme

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not gonna be racing or drifting, I'm gonna be daily-ing it. That's why I don't mind the GeTrag, unless it's still got the reliability issues that some people experience with it.

I've owned an F250 in gray, and a Lexus in black. It is definitely easier to keep gray cleaner, but GOD DAMN does black look good when it shines. I'm in real estate, so a sleek, professional look if a huge bonus for me. (yes I asked around, and I should be fine to drive a Mustang, as long as "the exhaust isn't obnoxiously loud, no giant wing, no bright blues, reds, yellows. Make it subtle.")
That is definitely true about black looking good when it shines.

It may also depend too on where you live (climate) as well. If you're going to be daily-ing it in a rainy and/or snowy region, that will mean more frequent washes.

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
That is definitely true about black looking good when it shines.

It may also depend too on where you live (climate) as well. If you're going to be daily-ing it in a rainy and/or snowy region, that will mean more frequent washes.
I'm in Utah. Hardly rains, but it does snow more than half the year. It will be garaged when salt is out on the street. And if I have a daily I care about, I wash it religiously anyway. Shouldn't be too much of an issue for me.

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
Your Spec as well as @Cherry Orca are pretty similar to mine, minus the Nite Pony, Stripes and Red Seats.

What I can say, I'm a prude. My colors are very Plain Jane, lol.
So my issue is, I LOVE black and Red. And I would have considered getting a red color versus the above....until I drove my lime green mustang (current) And that's when I realized....flashy exterior just isnt for me lol.

So Nite pony gives me a bit of black, and the Carmine seats gives me my red. 🤣

Mojozip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse (Ordering)
Since the order guides have been released… What are your builds going to be?

Mine most likely will be Race Red GT Premium Fastback, Performance Package, Nite Pony, Onyx Black interior, Manual Transmission and active exhaust.

UPDATE: got the exact spec above ordered. Also my dealer has an allocation for Dark Horse! They have 1! …
Mustang Order Banks Open at 4:00 on Monday!!

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
S650 Mustang Now That Order Guide is Out, What’s Your 2024 Mustang Build Going To Be? 1679786626363

Going into the dealer tomorrow to order a grabber blue GT premium with PP/Magneride/Active Valve and the 10R80

the stripes are placeholder as im tied between the black w/red highlight or opacity fade. i decided to get the bronze pack as im personally not a fan of the black roof the night pack gets

was thinking about whether i wanted to do auto or manual and honestly, after daily driving a manual for the past 5 years im over it.
Sponsored