• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Mustang Order Guide available when?

S65026

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape V6
@Zach@Granger Zach have and idea when the 24 order guide will be available?
I went up to my local dealer today to put my name on their DH list and my salesman said that the order banks open up on the 23rd of this month. The order guide should come out a day or 2 before that. If it doesn't then it will come out day of.
Sponsored

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
I went up to my local dealer today to put my name on their DH list and my salesman said that the order banks open up on the 23rd of this month. The order guide should come out a day or 2 before that. If it doesn't then it will come out day of.
the guys at my dealer said nothing is going to happen for another couple months
i think at this point, we might know more than they do about what's happening

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Yall are wearing yourselves out. Get with a good salesman, check this site daily, and you won’t miss it lol.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Yall are wearing yourselves out. Get with a good salesman, check this site daily, and you won’t miss it lol.
I need to know a day in advance really for my job, and im not sure if they new on M6G a day in advance of s550 banks, did they? The Blue Oval Forums guys that were posting stuff for so long lost access, which eliminated a big source. Either way, I'm having fun speculating!

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Here come some Ifs.
If you’re trying to be in the first batch of allocations, and if orders do open this early date, then you’re probably too late if you aren’t already on paper with a salesman.

Often dealers do a priority status type thing. Give X deposit, sign a paper, and you get picked up prior to say someone who calls the day orders open.

Also, the first couple allocations of a dealer probably don’t even pull from that list. More than likely will go to the owner, a family member, a high tier customer, etc.

I need to know a day in advance really for my job, and im not sure if they new on M6G a day in advance of s550 banks, did they? The Blue Oval Forums guys that were posting stuff for so long lost access, which eliminated a big source. Either way, I'm having fun speculating!

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
https://www.donlen.com/manufacturer...ln-cars-build-out-final-order-start-up-dates/

MODEL FORD2023 INITIAL ORDERS ACCEPTANCE1 2023 SCHEDULING BEGINS1 2023 PRODUCTION START UP12023 FINAL ORDER DUE DATEsup>12023 FINAL ORDERS DUE TO DONLEN12024 INITIAL ORDERS ACCEPTANCE1 2024 SCHEDULING BEGINS1 2024 PRODUCTION START UP12024 FINAL ORDER DUE DATEsup>12024 FINAL ORDERS DUE TO DONLEN1
Mustang9/21/20229/20/202210/20/20223/25/20233/31/20231/14/20233/11/20234/11/2023TBDTBD

OP
OP
Decible

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Damn, if that’s correct my buddy was really close!

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Went and put myself in the local dealers wait list last night 🙂. They already had a list running for the GT and DH.

They also confirmed that they'll be tacking on an ADM for the DH, but not the GT. I might still find another dealer because I really hate that practice. They had a GT500 sitting there for over $130k

OP
OP
Decible

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Went and put myself in the local dealers wait list last night 🙂. They already had a list running for the GT and DH.

They also confirmed that they'll be tacking on an ADM for the DH, but not the GT. I might still find another dealer because I really hate that practice. They had a GT500 sitting there for over $130k
Granger is MSRP

seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT

Look for a dealer not charging MSRP about 501 miles away from your house. That way you save money and get the break in period over with by the time you get home. Then you can immediately drive it like a mo'fo.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
How the hell can your order a car without even being able to configure it on the website, yet alone know anything about specs, price etc? Do I miss something here? I was assuming that orders will be taken earliest February. Or is this kind of a waiting list thing, so no actual purchase?

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
How the hell can your order a car without even being able to configure it on the website, yet alone know anything about specs, price etc? Do I miss something here? I was assuming that orders will be taken earliest February. Or is this kind of a waiting list thing, so no actual purchase?
Allocation waitlist. No actual payment or deposit was made

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
Often dealers do a priority status type thing. Give X deposit, sign a paper, and you get picked up prior to say someone who calls the day orders open.

Also, the first couple allocations of a dealer probably don’t even pull from that list. More than likely will go to the owner, a family member, a high tier customer, etc.
Ourisman Manassas is Ford #1 Mustang dealer nationally for 2022 - in no small part due to M6G orders, and they don't know yet. And no, their management aren't going to bogart customer orders and play favorites.