• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What’s your 1 best and 1 worst feature of the S650 Mustang?

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
You are indeed just saying as I saw them in real life.
Wow. And you still believe that? Have you actually driven or done anything else with the car? I mean, great if that's your worst pick. To each his own. But as most people seem to find, the screens are not bad at all. I wish we had more steering feel or heads-up display or real answer and hang-up buttons or many other things before I'd ever say the screens are the worst thing.

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
S550 had no auto start stop when standing. S650 will have that, so your engine will turned off when standing
Even with a manual transmission?

packfan021488

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Shadow Black GT PP
Best: mid to high end revs to the moon and pulls like a train

Worst: Low end torque makes getting to that mid range slower than it should be....and the tail lights are ghastly (but then again I've hated all Mustang tail lights after the perfection that was the 13-14 tail lights

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
Wow. And you still believe that? Have you actually driven or done anything else with the car? I mean, great if that's your worst pick. To each his own. But as most people seem to find, the screens are not bad at all. I wish we had more steering feel or heads-up display or real answer and hang-up buttons or many other things before I'd ever say the screens are the worst thing.
Me: I really hate the iPad on the dashboard.

You: Have you ever touched the spare tire before?
Sponsored