• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What’s your 1 best and 1 worst feature of the S650 Mustang?

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1; AT; M0960
Best: dual intake V8; honorable mention that suspension seems to be separately customizable now on Dark Horse - Mach 1 should have had that.
worst: tacked on iPad dash - yes I would rather keep the current layout; I need it to show a moving map...I am not playing Halo on it. Honorable mention to the damn headlights.

DarkHorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse(Pending)
BEST- interior revamp(non retro).
WORST- roof(I hate that bubble top look)

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1
I’ll start,
best ,Headlights
worst, steering wheel
Best feature. It’s a Mustang. Worst feature, transformer styling- just SO disappointed 😔
I wanted to see something amazing.

Last edited:

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Is none In manual. My grand Cherokee has it and Audi had it. Just get in habit of turning off as soon as you start the car
i posted that before learning that it's not an option on the Dark Horse, and the manual GTs can get it

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
It will. But unclear if the manual will get it as well. In any event, invest in a Forscan OBDII connector and turn that shit off permanently.
No they don’t have on manuals. The auto actually comes on within a minute or so on the Audi and grand Cherokee and sure it does on ftoo
It does have "auto stop" after 30 minutes of idle I believe it was :D on the 18s at least

It basically turns the engine
i posted that before learning that it's not an option on the Dark Horse, and the manual GTs can get it
Sorry roket I knew you would know that. I thought you would have known that for sure.
Someone was thinking with start/stop it would be after idle for 30 minutes. I found a video on stop and start function and wanted to share with him. I haven’t watched it yet. But need too as I used to leave mine on, and it would turn off at different times( never 30 minutes) I’m too cheap to leave anything running 30 minutes

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
BEST- interior revamp(non retro).
WORST- roof(I hate that bubble top look)
Put a machine gun in your bubble top just like the B-17 airplane who fought the Nazi! Lol! Not trying to be jerk about it but thought of my dad who was a pilot for the B-17 vs Nazi!

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
V8 obviously the best but the worst is no walk away auto-lock.

Shen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT, VW Beetle
Best: V8 engine
Worst: cheap instrument panel, ipads, lack of physical buttons

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Best: Updated design, inside and out
Worst: No hand brake stock and no quad tips stock

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
According to the recent video I saw about the 4-cylinder S650 Mustang, they mentioned it doesn't have leather seats or a power driver's seat. That's cheap.

• Cloth front bucket seats with four-way manual driver’s seat and two-way manual front passenger’s seat.
Sponsored