• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sofa King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost, Vapor Blue, HPP
Picked up the car end of September. Had wheels waiting for it and installed the first week. Carroll Shelby CS-3 wheels, 20x9.5 & 20x11 with Michelin PS All Season 4. Windows tinted a couple weeks ago. Did a ceramic coating on the car and wheels I got parts in this past week and installed today. I ordered Steeda stop the hop street starter kit and an RTR front splitter. Actually ordered the front splitter a week or two after ordering the car and it took a month longer... not complaining as it's to be expected with new parts... just thought it a bit funny. Got the stop the hop kit not so much for launching the Ecoboost, but always felt like the back end was a bit too flexible (in the S550 as well as the S650). This should stiffen things up considerably and also has the rear subframe centering sleeves... which it appears my car needed. Trying out the RTR splitter as it may make the car look lower without actually lowering and it doesn't look like an S550 splitter (new Gen needs a new look). I still have some rock guards coming Monday, but not sure yet if I will use them. Haven't had much in the way of sunny days since picking it up... but got a few pics while it wasn't raining.

S650 Mustang Sofa King's 2024 Ecoboost Premium HPP 20231111_141918~2
S650 Mustang Sofa King's 2024 Ecoboost Premium HPP 20231111_141811~2
S650 Mustang Sofa King's 2024 Ecoboost Premium HPP 20231111_141835~2
S650 Mustang Sofa King's 2024 Ecoboost Premium HPP 20231111_141821~2
Sponsored

Last edited:

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
Picked up the car end of September. Had wheels waiting for it and installed the first week. Carroll Shelby CS-3 wheels, 20x9.5 & 20x11 with Michelin PS All Season 4. Windows tinted a couple weeks ago. Did a ceramic coating on the car and wheels I got parts in this past week and installed today. I ordered Steeda stop the hop street starter kit and an RTR front splitter. Actually ordered the front splitter a week or two after ordering the car and it took a month longer... not complaining as it's to be expected with new parts... just thought it a bit funny. Got the stop the hop kit not so much for launching the Ecoboost, but always felt like the back end was a bit too flexible (in the S550 as well as the S650). This should stiffen things up considerably and also has the rear subframe centering sleeves... which it appears my car needed. Trying out the RTR splitter as it may make the car look lower without actually lowering and it doesn't look like an S550 splitter (new Gen needs a new look). I still have some rock guards coming Monday, but not sure yet if I will use them. Haven't had much in the way of sunny days since picking it up... but got a few pics while it wasn't raining.

20231111_141918~2.jpg
View attachment 570431 View attachment 570444
20231111_141811~2.jpg
When you say rock guards do you mean mud flaps? If so I’m in Canada could not find them anywhere. Sent 4 sets back. I have heard of clear stick on guards you apply behind the wheels. Not really know too much about them or where to buy.

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
Looks great mate.
Havent seen many with the HPP. How have you found it, did you have an ecoboost before?
Congrats

OP
OP
Sofa King

Sofa King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks great mate.
Havent seen many with the HPP. How have you found it, did you have an ecoboost before?
Congrats
I really like it... also have a 2018 Ecoboost (base), which I did pp wheels and tune, so figured I'd get this one loaded.

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Looks great, OP! I like those wheels, and the S650 definitely needs a bigger front splitter!

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW M135i Xdrive
I really like it... also have a 2018 Ecoboost (base), which I did pp wheels and tune, so figured I'd get this one loaded.
I know what the performance figures 'say', but is it a step up or much of the same?
Thanks mate!
im in australia, had a 2016ecoboost with the lot thrown at it. basically everything except engine build and turbo.
Considering this if its a big enough step from that or the GT. but fuel prices here are literally nuts

OP
OP
Sofa King

Sofa King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Power seems at least as good as the older one with a tune... haven't got on it too much yet as still low miles on it. Some of that may also be in the gear ratio difference. Handling and ride are definitely better HPP and magnaride vs base though. Interior is a good step up, liking the big screens and all the tech. I didn't want to feed another V-8... 30mpg in the old one, but probably be a bit less in this with gear ratio... everything else I drive gets half that (or worse). Had to talk myself down from the GT... that engine sound is so seductive!

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I find myself driving the Mustang much more than the ScatPack because of the gas mileage. Both V8 but that 6.4L is a thirsty pig

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Wow, that's gorgeous. There are times where I see how a car is modified, and I immediately want to own it. This is one of those times. The s650 looks good stock, but my God, lowered, and on wheels like this, it's truly next level. I'm probably a few years away from picking one up myself, but when I do, I'll have to remember this build.

radar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible 5 Litre V8
Looks great, especially the wheels. I think the base eco is clean and best looking of S650.
Others have too many “add on” and mismatched bits.

Rekon I’ll get black or Atlas blue GT to disguise it all

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang

20231111_141918~2.jpg
20231111_141811~2.jpg
20231111_141835~2.jpg
20231111_141821~2.jpg
Great photos of your Mustang! Here's to many new adventures in your ride. Thanks for sharing this with the community.

OP
OP
Sofa King

Sofa King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Took the car for an alignment today. It is recommended after the Steeda stop the hop kit... but I knew as soon as I put the 305 tires on it... the drivers side was even with the fender and the passenger side poked out a little bit. I used a digital level to check camber... 1.6 on the flush side and 1.1 on the poke side (1.4 each up front). Looks like my level was pretty close... can't say as much for the alignment from the factory. Though installing the stop the hop kit could have moved things around a bit.

S650 Mustang Sofa King's 2024 Ecoboost Premium HPP 20231124_135219~3

TXGT29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
Very nice look. Definitely interested in that splitter after seeing it on yours. Apologize as I may have missed a few details on the offset of your wheels as well as I don't believe you are lowered, right?

I had Steeda Progressive springs installed with 1" spacers all around (on stock 19x8.5 wheels) and had an alignment done afterwards as well. My driver's front is at -1.7 camber and passenger side at -1.6, and interestingly enough I now get slight rub on hard bumps at speed on the passenger side only.

So wasn't sure if you were experiencing anything similar at the -1.3, but possibly not if not lowered. I was shocked that the 1 degree difference would cause rubbing on one side vs. the other.
Sponsored