• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ag625’s 2024 Mustang GT Premium - Carbonized Grey Metallic

Pdaddy1280

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT on order
I really think that is a great combination with the carbonized gray. Good choice!

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
I think it looks great. :like: I like most of the new colors, including Carbonized Grey. I almost went with Grabber Blue, but my wife hates it. Grabber Blue reminds me of the old Boss 302 and Boss 429, which I really liked back in the late 60's. She didn't like Vapor Blue either, but changed her mind when she saw it. Beautiful car. You done good! 🙂

OP
OP
Ag625

Ag625

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I think it looks great. :like: I like most of the new colors, including Carbonized Grey. I almost went with Grabber Blue, but my wife hates it. Grabber Blue reminds me of the old Boss 302 and Boss 429, which I really liked back in the late 60's. She didn't like Vapor Blue either, but changed her mind when she saw it. Beautiful car. You done good! 🙂

Grabber Blue was my 2nd choice, Black 3rd, and vapor blue was the next up. Any of those are 🔥