• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Official CARBONIZED GRAY Mustang S650 Thread

djcwardog

V8 Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT 300A
I had to have Vapor Blue on this car…but my TRUCK is Carbonized Gray! 2023 F250 with the Godzilla 7.3 gas V8.

S650 Mustang Official CARBONIZED GRAY Mustang S650 Thread IMG_0458

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
I had to have Vapor Blue on this car…but my TRUCK is Carbonized Gray! 2023 F250 with the Godzilla 7.3 gas V8.

IMG_0458.jpeg
Great pic! 😎 Sounds like you have great taste in both cars and trucks. Thank you for sharing and for being part of the Ford family!

SoleContempt

Threads
Reaction score
IMG_8674.jpg
IMG_8673.jpg

Picked mine up on 12/9/23. I couldn't keep the bow.
Your car looks incredible. This is identical to the spec I want. The nice thing about Carbonized grey is that it looks really good in the direct sun as well as cloudy days.

Nbw2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Tundra, ‘16 Maxima
Your car looks incredible. This is identical to the spec I want. The nice thing about Carbonized grey is that it looks really good in the direct sun as well as cloudy days.
It looks better in person for sure. I can't tell you how happy I am with this car! The looks, the performance, tech, sounds - just everything. I hope I'm as happy 3 years from now - but no buyers remorse yet to say the least!

jimgt2k24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 silver GT 401A, auto, act exh, perf pkg, nite
Any pix of a real carbonized gray car next to a real iconic silver car?

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos
IMG_8673.jpg

Picked mine up on 12/9/23. I couldn't keep the bow.
Wow, that looks amazing. That color works really well with the PP and NP packages. Congrats!

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
I'm really liking carbonized grey more and more everyday. It was a toss up between this a vapor blue. I'm happy with my choice.

IMG_1034.jpeg
Loving this photo of your Mustang. Glad to hear you liking the Carbonized Gray paint. Thanks for being a part of the community!

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I'm really liking carbonized grey more and more everyday. It was a toss up between this a vapor blue. I'm happy with my choice.
I know, it was a tough choice for me though I so glad I went with the color. BTW you have a remarkable shine there, did you apply anything wax, ceramic? Looks amazing!

BossPSC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT premium convertible
I know, it was a tough choice for me though I so glad I went with the color. BTW you have a remarkable shine there, did you apply anything wax, ceramic? Looks amazing!
It was freshly polished. I have very bright lights over that bay of my garage. I think I cought the car at a good angle.
Sponsored