• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Silver S650 Mustang GT.

S650 Mustang Silver 2024 Mustang GT S650 spotted Silver 2024 Mustang GT S650 1

S650 Mustang Silver 2024 Mustang GT S650 spotted Silver 2024 Mustang GT S650 2

Sponsored

Tursey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 525
Silver S650 Mustang GT.

Silver 2024 Mustang GT S650 1.jpeg

Silver 2024 Mustang GT S650 2.jpeg

I don´t understand that massively long trunk, in my opinion (at least in pictures), it looks horrible and disproportionate...

I really loved the way the s550 looked without any rear wing, but maybe it will be a must if we want to keep a bit hidden the trunk

Last edited by a moderator:

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
"I personally hate it." wrote the instagram post. Makes me sad that it seems most other people are not liking it:sadface: Hopefully the perception will get better in time.

People are entitled to their opinion. It is what it is. Captions also tend to sway comments. I would have just posted it and asked for opinions. But if you like it, what do you care what other people think?

With that said, you have to realize that, statistically speaking, most people are stupid.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
I don´t understand that massively long trunk, in my opinion (at least in pictures), it looks horrible and disproportionate...

I really loved the way the s550 looked without any rear wing, but maybe it will be a must if we want to keep a bit hidden the trunk
Wait 'til you see the dodge Challenger.

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Wait 'til you see the dodge Challenger.
You know, you bring up a great point. And on that point, can't wait for people to start comparing the new electric Banshee to the lines of the S650. See below:

The fact is that the '67 Camaro very clearly ripped off the Mustang's lines. It only got worse in '69 (nice) when the Mustang, Camaro, and Charger all had extremely similar hips. So, who copied who? This is Mustang-ception. So the '69 Camaro ripped off the earlier 60s Mustangs, the 2010 Camaro was a retro-modern version of the '69, the 6th Gen Camaro then evolved into a cleaner version of the 5th Gen, and now people are suggesting the S650 looks like a Camaro (and probably soon like a Dodge Banshee too). Sorry, but nah, trace that line back and the S650 is very clearly late 60s Mustang.

ihc95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10 401A
Side profile is looking good, but that rear end just looks goofy to me. Especially with the tiny dual exhaust with the big dirty diaper diffuser. I guess the dual exhausts are just a prototype thing and all production GTs have quad exhaust. At least I hope so.

dfanucci

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang Coupe
Jesus... what an absolutely ugly looking car. That rear end is absolute garbage.

(my opinion only)

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
You know, you bring up a great point. And on that point, can't wait for people to start comparing the new electric Banshee to the lines of the S650. See below:

The fact is that the '67 Camaro very clearly ripped off the Mustang's lines. It only got worse in '69 (nice) when the Mustang, Camaro, and Charger all had extremely similar hips. So, who copied who? This is Mustang-ception. So the '69 Camaro ripped off the earlier 60s Mustangs, the 2010 Camaro was a retro-modern version of the '69, the 6th Gen Camaro then evolved into a cleaner version of the 5th Gen, and now people are suggesting the S650 looks like a Camaro (and probably soon like a Dodge Banshee too). Sorry, but nah, trace that line back and the S650 is very clearly late 60s Mustang.

Watching James Woods Video, To me, the Front Quarter View is 1st Gen Camaro.

I like the Glass Roof and the Hatch is a Good Design. Really like the Front and Rear Lighting. Reminds me of the 60’s Concept Cars I saw at the Detroit & Chicago Auto Shows. Been Waiting for someone to finally go with the NASCAR style Wheel Lock Nut. Time to get Rid of the 5 Lug Dinosaurs. Gonna be some Great New Wheel Designs to come from this. Just have to translate these features to S750?

Can’t remember if he mentioned LED Lighting, but the Rear Lights appear to be Neon Tubes. Front Hood/Wing looks like it could be a Knuckle Buster if you grab it wrong while opening or closing.

Last edited:

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
So far SIlver is the best ive seen it look and I still dont like it.
Sponsored