• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What modifications will you be doing? (Select all that apply)

• Total voters

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
Already have my X-Pipe ready for install, tint @20% and adding to the sound system. Short throw shifter will be done within the first month most likely, and installing the K40 360 system for ummm reasons….
Tried Waze? I haven't found a radar detector that can't get caught...and this one is expensive. 😉 Maybe combining them is better though. 😂
Sponsored

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Tried Waze? I haven't found a radar detector that can't get caught...and this one is expensive. 😉 Maybe combining them is better though. 😂
Then you haven’t done enough research lol

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
In fact, I've seen people ticketed by cops only using sight, and the court sides with the cops, including state supreme courts. I've seen helicopters catch people with cops hiding on the side down the road. Laser jammers don't do a bit of good in either of those cases. Kinda silly to think Waze wouldn't be helpful to other devices.

Not that I'm advocating for any illegal behavior. Too many people fancy themselves race car drivers and cause tons of damage every day.

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
I got some SVE MHP1 19x10 wheels and 285/35 Continental Extreme Contact's going on day 1. 15% tint and PPF for the front going on from the detailer along with interior protection. Not personalized but getting special Road America license plates and I'll be ceramic coating the car myself after the detailer. That's about it until warranty expires. Oh and I'm in the middle of trying to get a garage built for it.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
I got some SVE MHP1 19x10 wheels and 285/35 Continental Extreme Contact's going on day 1. 15% tint and PPF for the front going on from the detailer along with interior protection. Not personalized but getting special Road America license plates and I'll be ceramic coating the car myself after the detailer. That's about it until warranty expires. Oh and I'm in the middle of trying to get a garage built for it.
I’d love to go 15% tint but I’m only legally allowed to go to 20% with a medical waiver. State law in NC is only 35% without one here in NC. Yet SUVs can put limo Tint on back windows legally, just not the front windows: kinda stupid.

VenomousDeath

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Day 1
Corsa Xtreme with active exhaust, dual tip “black chrome”
weather tech mats
Ceramic window tint all around
Front end PPF, ceramic coat

Within the next week

Steeda tri-ax shifter
steeda magnaride progressive lowering spring
Steeda stop the hop kit
Steeda engine brace

project6gr 19x10, 19x11 rims
Toyo R888r 275/30/19, 325/30/19

Future mods
Darkhorse factory rear wing
Darkhorse factory front bumper
Darkhorse front wheel well extensions
Darkhorse rear valence
Darkhorse side skirts
Darkhorse racing stripe kit

not badging it don’t worry just love the look and I have yellow so it will be known not to be a darkhorse

Mastermind46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Xterra, 2001 Chevy Silverado
I mean, its not like you have to have the car to know what is needed day 1. Kind of like buying a phone case before you get your new phone.

Dash cam and tint are must haves. I also want PPF for some front end relief from all of the rocks/gravel on the roads in CO. Also going to need wheels for the winter tires at the very least. Likely going to get a set of track only wheels and tires. Track wheels and tires will be next year at the earliest but I still know I will need them.
Sponsored