• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What modifications will you be doing? (Select all that apply)

• Total voters

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 GT vert A10 / ‘23 Mach 1 A10 / ‘23 Mach 1 6MT
You are old fashioned, and I am just plain OLD! Still love my fast cars though.
I'm giving myself a break.
I’m old too!
But like you, I still love getting out there in a fast car and giving it hell. Had a blast terrorizing my wife for about 90 miles in my manual Mach 1 yesterday!
Sponsored

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
I'm giving myself a break.
I’m old too!
But like you, I still love getting out there in a fast car and giving it hell. Had a blast terrorizing my wife for about 90 miles in my manual Mach 1 yesterday!
Are you over 60?

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome. I am going on 67. Have always loved muscle cars. I was hoping no one would think we were too old for these cars! My brother is 73 and just sold his lamborghini and bought one of the new vets
That‘s cool!

I guess I’ve reached the point where I don’t worry a lot about what other folks think, unless of course they’re wearing a badge. I do try to respect my neighbors by lugging the throttles and trying not to go out at times when more refined citizens might be relaxing. I suppose I could come out of track mode in the neighborhood but naah, ain’t happnin’. They already see me as a likable lunatic anyway. A neighbor recently noticed that I had just bought my third S550, a white Mach 1. He knew I already had a red one and a blue one so I explained that during 4th of July week I was overcome by patriotism and thought I needed to go red, white and blue. I’m pretty sure he peed himself laughing.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That‘s cool!

I guess I’ve reached the point where I don’t worry a lot about what other folks think, unless of course they’re wearing a badge. I do try to respect my neighbors by lugging the throttles and trying not to go out at times when more refined citizens might be relaxing. I suppose I could come out of track mode in the neighborhood but naah, ain’t happnin’. They already see me as a likable lunatic anyway. A neighbor recently noticed that I had just bought my third S550, a white Mach 1. He knew I already had a red one and a blue one so I explained that during 4th of July week I was overcome by patriotism and thought I needed to go red, white and blue. I’m pretty sure he peed himself laughing.
That is awesome !

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That is awesome !
Yeah I guess there are some advantages to being 74. I’ve convinced my wife to look at my toys as a temporary loan of sorts that she can cash in when umm, the time comes…

I mean it’s not like the money got thrown away on hookers and blow and is irretrievable, right?

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I guess there are some advantages to being 74. I’ve convinced my wife to look at my toys as a temporary loan of sorts that she can cash in when umm, the time comes…

I mean it’s not like the money got thrown away on hookers and blow and is irretrievable, right?
That’s right, I HOPE!

where abouts in Fl are you?

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That’s right, I HOPE!

where abouts in Fl are you?
We sold all our property and house in the FL panhandle a little over 3 years ago and are now actually in the Blue Ridge foothills of N Ga. On a good day I can see Amicalola Falls from my back porch.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We sold all our property and house in the FL panhandle a little over 3 years ago and are now actually in the Blue Ridge foothills of N Ga. On a good day I can see Amicalola Falls from my back porch.
What city are you in? We are in western SC. About 15 minutes from GA border. 1 1/2-2 hours from Atlanta and 1 1/2 hours from Asheville,NC. We love it here

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What city are you in? We are in western SC. About 15 minutes from GA border. 1 1/2-2 hours from Atlanta and 1 1/2 hours from Asheville,NC. We love it here
Kinda near Jasper.

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
At this rate I'll be modifying my garage door instead so it is insulated to store the Mustang over Winter.

goodlettjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
At this rate I'll be modifying my garage door instead so it is insulated to store the Mustang over Winter.
I don't know whether to laugh or give kudos for this process. So here's a 😂 and a :thumbsup:
Sponsored