• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What Exterior Color Did You Order?

What exterior color did you order?

• Total voters

adamhixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
I went with vapor, I originally was all into atlas and bronze, but the more I saw atlas in person, it wasn’t for me.

Side note… had eruption green been available I would have bought that no question.
What about the Atlas Blue didn't you like? I'm considering changing from Vapor. Was it too purple-y? Not dark enough? I've only seen pictures online.
Sponsored

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Yes they really needed to expand these options. Dodge did nail this. Orange, purple, green, neon green, blue, grey, bright red, dark red, black, burnt orange, etc. etc. etc....you can literally pick any shade on the color wheel. Ford gave us 4 blues, 3 neutrals, black and white?? C'mon man....

This is a FUN car, not a family car. Give us some fun colors!
Hey now, mine has car seats in it. And everyone knows that’s the most powerful bolt on mod you can get.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
I originally wanted red. But with the convertible top I just wasn’t sold on it. Ended up going dark matter grey with the bronze package….I think it’s gonna look nice. Plus I will be going to shows with it so I feel not going “IN YOUR FACE” with the color might be for the best lol.

that being said I want to put a satin black racing stripe on it. With the metallic I don’t know if gloss stripes will go well or not.

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Limited
Only those who have already ordered please. I'm curious of the different take rates - white is supposedly the most popular color world wide, but maybe not with the Mustang.

Especially curious how many Dark Horse orders are Blue Ember. Mine is.
I originally wanted Oxford White with the Red/Black seats & the Black interior.
Wife wanted Atlas Blue with the Black interior.
We compromised and ordered the Atlas Blue with the Black interior..
I’m not STUPID. We’ve been married for 53 years..
Atlas Blue Metallic works for me.

area5179

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2024 Mustang GT Premium
Rapid Red with black interior and Bronze Appearance Package.

S650 Mustang What Exterior Color Did You Order? IMG_20240406_161203 (1)

S650 Mustang What Exterior Color Did You Order? IMG_20240406_161203

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, A10, Bronze Pkg
I wasn’t going to waste my time again trying to order something so I combed the net to find something as close to possible that would work. First choice was Atlas Blue but none out there for the price I was willing to pay. Second choice was Rapid Red until I realized my last two stangs were Red. Finally settled on the Oxford White w/Bronze pkg. Figure I can throw some Blue stripes on it to break all the White up.
S650 Mustang What Exterior Color Did You Order? IMG_4397

JAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Side note… had eruption green been available I would have bought that no question.
Me too! The perk of being able to park in "Green Vehicles Only" parking spots is too good to pass!

S650 Mustang What Exterior Color Did You Order? Screenshot_20240407_150411_Samsung Internet

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
Blue Ember for my DH! Build in Signature.

The Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback
Initially I was going to order Vapor Blue. Then I saw it in person on a Mach-E and didn't like how gray it looked. Then debated between Shadow Black and Oxford White, and ultimately went with Oxford White. In hindsight, maybe I would have gone with Vapor after all now that I've warmed up to it a bit more, but I'm very happy with how elegant and classy white looks on the S650. Never had a white car before. The interior color was always going to be Carmine Red, which makes me smile when I look at it.

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
White on the S650 looks very classy. Super easy to maintain.
Sponsored