• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

VaporGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Good video. Another scoop by Stangmode.

I love the way the vapor blue react with light… we see it at the beginning and at the end of the video and it looks like two different colors.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Back2Gas

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Yeah a white GT with PP/NP

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
I'd like to see a non-PP, non-NP GT just to see if the grill will still be gloss black or if it'll be flat black (not really a make or break decision for me, I'm just curious is all).

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I would have went with black, though with the Nite Pony having black roof, wheels, mirrors, hood vent, spoiler, light bezels and badges I went with Carbonized Grey for a nice contrast and still plenty of black

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Good video. Another scoop by Stangmode.

I love the way the vapor blue react with light… we see it at the beginning and at the end of the video and it looks like two different colors.
Makes me excited to see it in person when I take delivery!

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Yeah, I wanted to get in early, had to change my order a few times as new details would emerge, now the website builder is pretty close to what the actual cars look like

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
And THAT'S why I went black as well. Totally love the rapid red and yellow, but don't want to drive a big target for thieves or cops.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
It’s not a question of whether or not he’s a good guy, it’s just a fact that his content is largely formulaic clickbait which is a fancy way of referring to content creators using manipulative tactics to boost viewership (clickbait titles, altered thumbnails, controversial/eye catching topics without any substance besides conjecture, content filler that betrays the subject of the title, etc)

But coming back to it, this video and thread shouldn’t have derailed into the 10000th stangmode discussion, it’s a circlejerk at this point and feels like people are saying “ew stangmode” just to broadcast that they’re in on the jerkfest
That’s just the formula for getting viewers. Mr. Beast learned that long ago lol. Can’t hold that against him. Everyone who is anyone in YouTube does it.

javiviano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Mustang
Totally agree...have wanted one my entire life and went Black Dark Horse! The one concern for me is that the wheels won't be dark enough. Would have loved to see the Nite Pony Wheels offered for the Dark Horse...big miss there. Oh well...will have to get them powder coated. Now, if only they would start producing Dark Horses!

MarkS650GT10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT 10 Speed Grabber Blue
Which wheel option does the grabber blue GT have? look pretty good

adamhixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
I think this is the first stangmode video I've watched but he seems like a good dude.

If I had seen this video before I ordered, would have went with Atlas Blue. But Vapor looks sick also.

So excited. It's felt like a long time but we're getting closer and closer to having our cars.

Has anyone gotten EmberGlo interior on film yet?
Sponsored