• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Cool that they brought one of each color. Hopefully they bring out the Dark Horses.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Lets see the driving...

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Stangmode may have his critics, but he gets the content out! And he's humble. He's doing what we which we could do! :)
He's a really decent dude. He interacts with his followers better then most out there. He does not shit talk other media figures. Good content and he has passion for the Ford community. Guess anybody that has reached any level of success will have haters.

OP
OP
Back2Gas

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Yeah I personally don't have any negative notations towards him. Seems like he interacts with his community and actually cares for them. I doubt he'd be successful if he wasn't this passionate.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
He's a really decent dude. He interacts with his followers better then most out there. He does not shit talk other media figures. Good content and he has passion for the Ford community. Guess anybody that has reached any level of success will have haters.
It’s not a question of whether or not he’s a good guy, it’s just a fact that his content is largely formulaic clickbait which is a fancy way of referring to content creators using manipulative tactics to boost viewership (clickbait titles, altered thumbnails, controversial/eye catching topics without any substance besides conjecture, content filler that betrays the subject of the title, etc)

But coming back to it, this video and thread shouldn’t have derailed into the 10000th stangmode discussion, it’s a circlejerk at this point and feels like people are saying “ew stangmode” just to broadcast that they’re in on the jerkfest

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
It’s not a question of whether or not he’s a good guy, it’s just a fact that his content is largely formulaic clickbait which is a fancy way of referring to content creators using manipulative tactics to boost viewership (clickbait titles, altered thumbnails, controversial/eye catching topics without any substance besides conjecture, content filler that betrays the subject of the title, etc)

But coming back to it, this video and thread shouldn’t have derailed into the 10000th stangmode discussion, it’s a circlejerk at this point and feels like people are saying “ew stangmode” just to broadcast that they’re in on the jerkfest
Well the goal of a person who maintains an income from social media, is to attract clicks, reads and watches. I have followed him since the beginning, yes some of his stuff has been a tad bait-ish, but then again, who's isn't. Just my opinion, which likely only matters to me HAHA.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Well the goal of a person who maintains an income from social media, is to attract clicks, reads and watches. I have followed him since the beginning, yes some of his stuff has been a tad bait-ish, but then again, who's isn't. Just my opinion, which likely only matters to me HAHA.
You’re not wrong lol

But it’s also not wrong to say that YouTube clickbaitism is basically universally disliked, he just happens to fill that role in the Mustang world

OP
OP
Back2Gas

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Good to see all the colors on vehicles together. Still amazes me that he doesn't even know the names colors yet. Stangmode has all the exclusive access to the mustang, yet does no homework on them.
He got them all right except for Dark Matter Grey, which he then corrected himself later in the video. Can't really blame him, it's not a popular color. I've only seen a few pictures/videos of the S650 in that color.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
He got them all right except for Dark Matter Grey, which he then corrected himself later in the video. Can't really blame him, it's not a popular color. I've only seen a few pictures/videos of the S650 in that color.
Way the sun hit it, kinda looked like a lighter color.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
i really expected the video to be maybe 3 or 4 minutes of Mustang content, but i was totally wrong. that was a pretty good and informative video and if he keeps this level of content up i will 100% take back what i've said about him and give him another chance. about the mustangs themselves, i absolutely adore that Splash Yellow + GTPP + Nite Pony GT 💛💛 and it still makes me sad that Ford didn't offer it for the Dark Horse
Sponsored