• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
Way the sun hit it, kinda looked like a lighter color.
I have dark matter grey on my 22 Expedition and love the color. It looks black in the shade, but has really nice metal flakes in the sun. I almost ordered it on my DH, but the DH has too many black accents and I wanted a brighter color.
Sponsored

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
He got them all right except for Dark Matter Grey, which he then corrected himself later in the video. Can't really blame him, it's not a popular color. I've only seen a few pictures/videos of the S650 in that color.
Maybe I am too hard on him. I am thankful for the content though. Even if it is not to the production quality of Raiti or Throttle House.

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Maybe I am too hard on him. I am thankful for the content though. Even if it is not to the production quality of Raiti or Throttle House.
You mean "ratty" 🤣🤣 Stangmode said it wrong like 4 times. Raiti even corrected him, and he still said it wrong again later lol.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Cool that they brought one of each color. Hopefully they bring out the Dark Horses.
Dammit! That Atlas blue looks amazing! Wondering if I need to change my order?

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
Not gonna lie that dark matter gray is looking nice af tho. I gotta see how they show off the Blue Ember.
If I hadn't gotten the AP with the Blue Ember, Dark Matter Gray would have been my selection. Adding the red calipers and Carmine Red interior would have completed it.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
If I hadn't gotten the AP with the Blue Ember, Dark Matter Gray would have been my selection. Adding the red calipers and Carmine Red interior would have completed it.
Not gotta lie I wish they would let you spec more with the DH to make it more individualized and rare. But that spec would definitely be nice now that you mentioned it. I too have Blue amber.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Dammit! That Atlas blue looks amazing! Wondering if I need to change my order?
Naaa man.. Rapid Red with the BAP will look excellent. If I wasn't appeasing the wife and matching the truck, I'd be on that Rapid Red. HAHA

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
No black either. I feel like I've seen very few shots of a GT PP in black.
Yeah, If it were not for NP I would have gone with black. II remember when Black was "the color" to get for a muscle car, I guess nowadays black and grey might be considered boring, dull or drab. I still think theyre sexy as hell. Black wheels are in and thus Nite Pony 😎 Ahh to each his own

OP
OP
Back2Gas

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I'm still waiting to see a video of a GT with PP and NP (my build).

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Watching that just further irritates me that Ford doesn’t offer that gorgeous metallic yellow for the Dark Horse
i feel the exact same way, man. i would go as far as paying double for the color and not getting built until 2024 if i could have a Splash Yellow dark horse
Sponsored