• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 Video Reviews

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
It's about time we started seeing more of the GT - the variants that will be most available and affordable.

Flagship model or not, I'm totally over seeing the DarkHorse, and enough is enough.
DH is irrelevant to the majority of us.

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
It's about time we started seeing more of the GT - the variants that will be most available and affordable.

Flagship model or not, I'm totally over seeing the DarkHorse, and enough is enough.
I would like to see some more GT videos as well. Although I have ordered a DH and enjoy the DH videos.

Mainly I want some real life driving reviews. Quit with this ride along crap!

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
What is “soon” lol
Apparently James from Throttle House posted "in July" for their own review.

Mustang was the first cab off the rank in their "The 2023 Cars We're Most Excited About" video.
If you missed it, watch the first 5 minutes or so.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 GT Convertible 401A, AVE, Brembos

My sentiments exactly. I don't even bother watching YT vids of the DH. Show me a nice review of a GT convertible and no recaro seats or PP wheels either.

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
I asked a couple of youtube car reviewers and didnt get a reply back on when we should expect the S650 reviews.

Does anyone know if the rides have even taken place?
I havent seen any media cars besides the Darkhorse variant, and I would love to see the new GT reviewed

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
I asked a couple of youtube car reviewers and didnt get a reply back on when we should expect the S650 reviews.

Does anyone know if the rides have even taken place?
I havent seen any media cars besides the Darkhorse variant, and I would love to see the new GT reviewed
Pretty sure someone said many reviewers have driven them and done their reviews already, and are just waiting on the video embargo/permission from Ford.

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Pretty sure someone said many reviewers have driven them and done their reviews already, and are just waiting on the video embargo/permission from Ford.
Thats good news, I guess we can expect them any time now. Looking back at some of the new cars being reviewed, I have seen that they are increasingly later. The WRX was reviewed when it was already on lots.
Sponsored