• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I think this is the first stangmode video I've watched but he seems like a good dude.

If I had seen this video before I ordered, would have went with Atlas Blue. But Vapor looks sick also.

So excited. It's felt like a long time but we're getting closer and closer to having our cars.
Yea if vapor blue wasnt a thing I definitely would have gone atlas but now I am also questioning my decision but cars built so can’t to anything now but it looks damn good
Sponsored

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Normally I don't like white or yellow on a Mustang, but damn these 2 models look yummy. And the best part is that videos on YT (no matter how much definition you take), it will never justifies the real beauty of the car when seeing it in person. So I am pretty sure once seeig it live, it is going to be on another level.