• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 on Social Media

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I have a feeling this person might be talking about something they did in May considering that ride alongs were given in the same car and this video looks like its the same location.

Not 100% sure though
Its a lady that works for Ford Performance and Ryan Blaney a Nascar driver that gave media members rides, from what im seeing it was this week, and the videos debut next week.
Sponsored

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
It’s located at Manheim Detroit.

CCEC3E26-2662-4D78-800E-E040EB3C3B23.jpeg
Just googled that it’s super close to flatrock but it looks like it’s an auction center so maybe that it’s end location and this is at flatrock or maybe they are doing delivery staging there and using their lot not sure but good catch

KWC_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I know a lot of auctions locations rent out space for storage purposes. The 07/13/2023 date on the sticker is the date and time it was checked into the auction yard.

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
Just googled that it’s super close to flatrock but it looks like it’s an auction center so maybe that it’s end location and this is at flatrock or maybe they are doing delivery staging there and using their lot not sure but good catch
Going by the broadcast (build sheet) sticker looks like that car was built on 6/13, the same day Ford chat says mine was completed.

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)
Wonder what event this was at?