• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 on Social Media

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Good plan :like:

That's my favourite S650 we've seen to date....GT Performance Pack with the Black Accent package. Just make it Grabber Blue!

I wonder where that was on display. As far as I know, we've only seen that one in Ford's initial photos and, of course, the many YouTube reviews on the day it was revealed.

#ctautoshow? Excuse my poor knowledge of US state initials lol

OP
OP
because_murica

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Good plan :like:

That's my favourite S650 we've seen to date....GT Performance Pack with the Black Accent package. Just make it Grabber Blue!

I wonder where that was on display. As far as I know, we've only seen that one in Ford's initial photos and, of course, the many YouTube reviews on the day it was revealed.

#ctautoshow? Excuse my poor knowledge of US state initials lol
Damn TT, I had no clue CT had an auto show this weekend! I would have totally gone! To your question, yup, this post appears to be from the CT auto show. Gonna have to wait until April now to see S650 in person 😢.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Tindol Roush Performance just posted this from the Charlotte Auto Show........................look closely. No, MORE closely, above the Grabber Blue S550 convertible :cwl:
Charlotte Auto Show.jpg
“How thirsty are you for S650 content?”

Twin: “yes”