• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Styling? Whats happening?

• Thread starter Deleted member 58706
  • Start date
  • Watchers 17

NegativeMultiplier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
This has been discussed to death…

DO NOT get tied up in styling because it only really reflects the design technology of the time.

The Mustang will continue to drop the front bumper and may eventually get rid of a visible bumper cover.

IF Ford does not directly copy the 1966-1970 era styling for the future, then current design trends suggest we will continue to see the same changes.

A very low or non-existent front bumper, the hood line continues to drop, a very large grill opening that can be easily closed off for EV’s and thinner headlights.

Until Ford goes back to the 60’s with the design (See: New Dodge Charger), we will continue to see these changes implemented to keep up with safety and design. As long as a V8 is offered, slimming the front end down to look like a Corvette gets difficult unless you move the front seats towards the rear axle.

FC7C7F0A-A0C6-4009-9F03-05927ED7AD76.jpeg
This is by far the most outrageous looking Alfa I've ever seen... I love it

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350

HammaMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GTP, Powerboost F150
I look forward to the new look and interior. Not happy about HVAC controls on screens. Nope Nope Nope -- but great use of screens. MME / Lightning iPad is crap.

S650 Mustang Styling? Whats happening? 1671609620160

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
I can’t imagine so if the DH is getting better stoppers with larger more aggressive rubber

Between you and me the GT wins the looks department but that’s subjective 💁🏻‍♂️
I actually think the EcoBoost the best looking this generation.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
alfa-romeo-giulia-swb-zagato.jpg

Forgot the side view. Too thick at the rear.
I actually like it MASSIVELY better than the new Mustang. Looks like a Supra banged a Nissan Z though.

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
The rear reminds me of those coupe suv's. That does not look good on a sports car

seanuf99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT
As it is today I have people ask me what my car is because there are 0 Ford logos or Pony's on it. People already don't know its a mustang unless you tell them. Somone thought it was an Aston Martin.
Guy across the street from me has an Aston. When it thaws out next week Ill see if we can get a side by side.
Sponsored