• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
I got to say, I was pretty disappointed when seeing the Ecoboost. But I really like the GT. I think the pic isnt doing it full justice, the full frontend will have strong GT350 vibes to it, but way more angular.

The grille totally reminds me of my favorite Mustang, the 1969 Mach 1. Damn, it's really tempting!

I quickly added a bit of color to the car, to make it looks more like the real deal:
S650 Mustang S650 Mustang Rendered in Colors + Enhanced Front Fascia gtdesign_red
S650 Mustang S650 Mustang Rendered in Colors + Enhanced Front Fascia gtdesign_silver
S650 Mustang S650 Mustang Rendered in Colors + Enhanced Front Fascia gtdesign_yellow

And of course I just had to test this color combo. Love it!
S650 Mustang S650 Mustang Rendered in Colors + Enhanced Front Fascia gtdesign_blue

Compare with enhanced leaked front fascia image (courtesy of @samuelesm)

S650 Mustang S650 Mustang Rendered in Colors + Enhanced Front Fascia mustang7g-leak
Sponsored

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
I got to say, I was pretty disappointed when seeing the Ecoboost. But I really like the GT. I think the pic isnt doing it full justice, the full frontend will have strong GT350 vibes to it, but way more angular.

I quickly added a bit of color to the car, to make it looks more like the real deal:
gtdesign_red.jpg
gtdesign_silver.jpg
gtdesign_yellow.jpg

gtdesign_blue.jpg
Great work as always ace! Everyone is freaking out over the grill size, but as your renderings illustrate, the grill isn't that large. Loving this new design.

Reactions: Ace

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2

The grille totally reminds me of my favorite Mustang, the 1969 Mach 1. Damn, it's really tempting!

gtdesign_red.jpg
gtdesign_silver.jpg
gtdesign_yellow.jpg

gtdesign_blue.jpg
Nice quick work - this basically was how it looks in my mind, including the slanted/bevelled area of the lower main grille (will confirm, the leak is still quite grainy).

The exterior, when the dust settles and folks soak it in, will more than likely be fine.
The interior is the where it may have lost some of it's unique Mustang character. Again, time will be telling!

OP
OP
Ace

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
After a bit of thought I think the design is really close to how the RS7 (or even most Audi RS models) looks like. Split in the bumper is of course higher, but the rest is actually quite similiar.

I absolutely love the look of the RS models. With a more angular body and the fastback proportions this model - not matter if its the GT or the boss - will look amazing in real life
S650 Mustang S650 Mustang Rendered in Colors + Enhanced Front Fascia m7_rs7

IceGamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW G20 330d xdrive
After a bit of thought I think the design is really close to how the RS7 (or even most Audi RS models) looks like. Split in the bumper is of course higher, but the rest is actually quite similiar.

I absolutely love the look of the RS models. With a more angular body and the fastback proportions this model - not matter if its the GT or the boss - will look amazing in real life
m7_rs7.jpg
That looks almost identical... I hope you're wrong as all the Audis these days look so generic... Hard to tell them apart although I see them almost every day…I don’t like the M3/M4 front design but at least one can tell immediately that it’s an M car…

However, Ford hasn’t let us down in terms of exterior design in quite a while so fingers crossed (yeah, I actually liked every new Mustang better than the prior version, starting with the SN-95 as the worst of all Mustangs in terms of exterior design)

edit: I don't think you are wrong I just hope that the overall car looks better than it's individual parts ;)

Jem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT
This render is not right. The grille opening and how it blends to the lower is wrong.

Where it looks like the bumper slants backward toward the grille on that angle should be pretty much straight up, but with a small recess

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
This render is not right. The grille opening and how it blends to the lower is wrong.

Where it looks like the bumper slants backward toward the grille on that angle should be pretty much straight up, but with a small recess

Kind of like the Focus RS?

S650 Mustang S650 Mustang Rendered in Colors + Enhanced Front Fascia Focus RS 2

S650 Mustang S650 Mustang Rendered in Colors + Enhanced Front Fascia Focus RS

showbbq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
@Ace maybe what this fella is hinting at is the insert right below the pony should be matte black and not body color. So it'll look like a larger grille, which is better imo (and even more similar the the Audi RS models). Mystery solved.

S650 Mustang S650 Mustang Rendered in Colors + Enhanced Front Fascia yeah-csi-miam

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
S650 Mustang S650 Mustang Rendered in Colors + Enhanced Front Fascia s650-revisio

The crudest of Photoshops incoming! (I just wanted to try to match Jem's latest take on what the grill area should look like. Maybe showbbq is right and the lower part of the upper grill is matte black as opposed to body color. Who knows?)

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Been saying this
Kind of like the Focus RS?

Focus RS 2.png

Focus RS.jpg
Been saying this myself. I really love this approach, as it allowed the design to have that additional agression, without the tackiness of actually making the grill opening that big.

Hillsndale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP Magneride Magnetic
Creating more family resemblance, at least to the Mock-E GT vs the regular Munk-E.